Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

See here's the thing. This game is classified as a MMO which stands for Massively Multiplayer Online. If you want to play solo go ahead, don't complain when you can't kill a raid boss solo. Bosses are meant to be killed by groups of people in an MMO, this isn't a single player RPG like skyrim this is a online multiplayer rpg. I fail to see why anyone should complain about this. The appstore description literally says to join together with millions of other players, not yourself, to experience the game while saying MMO 11 times throughout the description. This game isn't built for a solo player to take down raids and achieve end game gear, although the option is there if players have the gold and the bossers are willing to sell the loot. Its pretty simple, you want gear then join a clan that you can achieve that with. Stop asking for handouts because you want to play the game in a way that it wasn't designed to be play.
You probably should go back through my posts on this thread. I never said we should be able to solo raid bosses. My problem is how there's a quest requirement to unlock the tower when all clans on my server kill frozen on spawn and there's no possible way for a 163 mage to outlook 130 lock rogues at stonelord. Or the major difference in how good the raid gear is compared to shop hear which you claim solo players should buy. The word MMO does not define this game and just because it is a multiplayer game, doesn't force it to be played collectively. Celtic heroes has the potential to be played solo, and it always has, and there's no reason the gap between available gear between clanless and people in clans is so big. How bad is alchemical armor compared to edl? Its stats are horrible compared to. It's even worse than dl, by a long shot. Why is that acceptable to treat clanless players unfairly. You obviously don't know what it's like to be in our situation. You probably have been in an end game clan since you have been end game level. Clans do not need to dominate Celtic heroes and if you would have played when the game first released, you would know that was not how the game originally was, and people got along much better. Compare ancient plate to bloodstrike for example. That's an appropriate gap in usability. That's how it was in 2011. We shouldn't be so severely penalized for being solo, because we never have before, and we shouldn't be forced to do something we have no desire to do. We should all be able to enjoy the game, no matter how social we desire to be. Also, you may not realize this, but some people, including myself, have a mental problem that may push us to be insocial. Surely you thought of that...? We should not be forced to do something we don't want, and we should be able to enjoy the game equally. It's honestly sad how people such as yourself desperately try to keep the gap between dominant clans and other clans by discouraging ton to make more options available before you are in a clan, or choose not to be.
First of lets just address something, how long I have played has nothing to do with how knowledgeable I am with this game. Many players have been playing the game for a long time and barely know anything about the game. Any ways, it's funny you seem to think I haven't been playing very long because I "don't know what it's like to be a solo player". Let me just clear a few things up, I started playing in 2011 at the beginning of the Stonevale release, I played solo up until the point where I wanted to start killing bosses, I have solo lvled all the way to 220 and didn't have full dl until I was lvl217. Back then, in Stonevale days, Warden armor, the quest armor, was not something you could get solo the only armor you could obtain solo was shop armor and maybe Catacombs armor from the 3 bosses. At no point in CH, that I have played, was boss gear something you could obtain by means of soloing, it has always required a group of people.

Now that we got my personal background, that you seemed to decide on your own, corrected I will now address the rest. First off, why doesn't the term MMO define CH? That's exactly what this game is and is described as so in the app description when you go to download it, along with the fact that it says, "Join together with millions of players from across the world in real-time and enjoy a truly stunning and unforgettable MMO adventure full of epic challenging quests and battles, heroic feats and new friendships!" Once again I will stress that the quest armors have never been a solo player achievable armor set, at the time that they are "endgame", unless the pieces required are bought from players who have defeated these bosses with a group. As for the Raid boss statement, my bad, it would be more appropriate to specify raid and current endgame armor bosses for the sake of what you are talking about. Now lets talk about this horrid gear discrepancy you speak of between edl and shop armor. Looking at my warriors edl armor versus thaumaturgic armor, comparing the bp's which have the biggest difference:
EDL BP: has 334 Armor, 236 Resistance to Heat, Cold, Magic and Chaos, 450 Defence, 600 Health, 300 Energy, 300 Physical Attack Evasion and Wounding Attack Evasion. The EDL set bonus giving 1000 Health and Energy, 1200 Chaos Resistance, 200 Divine Damage.
Thaumaturgic BP: 63 Strength and Vitality, 318 Armour, 225 Resist Heat, Cold, and Magic, 315 Health and Energy.
The primary difference we can see with these armour sets is that EDL gives Chaos resistance and some attack evasion stats along with the EDL set bonus. The set bonus is really the only big difference between the two sets, not counting the chaos resistance which is useless when you aren't fighting a chaos mob. The set also adds 200 divine damage, once again its only useful for chaos mobs, which are bosses. I fail to see where this huge gap between armor sets comes from. Obviously EDL is better as it is an endgame armor. DL isn't drastically better than this shop armor either and is something I would consider to be on par if not a little worse then shop armor. The only real reason someone would use DL armour over thaumaturgic armour is because its better for bossing with the set bonus and chaos resistance or because they don't want to spend money on armor when they can upgrade to EDL. As for raid gear, well it's raid gear, it's supposed to be the best gear in the game and should not be comparable to shop bought items even though some lux items are actually better.

I don't see how I am encouraging any drive between a dominant clan and another clan. I encourage player interaction and cooperation. I also fail to see why you resort to making this a personal attack on my morales rather than a civil discussion.

Now I will address your statement about being insocial. I'm sorry to hear that you are insocial, however, as I have already said this game is a MMO. This is a multiplayer game, which means that there are other people rather than yourself. As all multiplayer games are bound to have some sort of channel for social interaction so does CH. Don't take me as inconsiderate, but the devs aren't required to cater to the needs of some who has a mental illness just as you are not required to play the game. Don't try and use being insocial as a way to justify that endgame should be achievable without speaking to another in a MMO.
Didn't really try to come across as clairvoyant, you're right about my assumption. However, you didn't acknowledge how the gap is bigger than it was in 2011? I'm not asking for raid gear... I'm not asking for edl... I have edl lol. Plus, my ranger has 0 vitality and 0 focus with full edl, my rogue with beastbone? (Adds more health and energy than alchemical) I have to have like 180 focus and 300 health. It's not just the stats you're actually comparing on the armors, auras make a big difference. Why can't we simply get a weaker aura on alchemical or occult? That's the type of solution im referring to. Not giving us bosses we can solo I just want the solo gear to be given a boost and more consideration as a part of the game, because it wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't.. And btw, I wasn't asking for a pity case, I'm actually quite embarrassed to admit that sadly, i just wanted to point to you that some of us have actual reasons why we keep to ourselves, that are actually good reasons.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

You probably should go back through my posts on this thread. I never said we should be able to solo raid bosses. My problem is how there's a quest requirement to unlock the tower when all clans on my server kill frozen on spawn and there's no possible way for a 163 mage to outlook 130 lock rogues at stonelord. Or the major difference in how good the raid gear is compared to shop hear which you claim solo players should buy. The word MMO does not define this game and just because it is a multiplayer game, doesn't force it to be played collectively. Celtic heroes has the potential to be played solo, and it always has, and there's no reason the gap between available gear between clanless and people in clans is so big. How bad is alchemical armor compared to edl? Its stats are horrible compared to. It's even worse than dl, by a long shot. Why is that acceptable to treat clanless players unfairly. You obviously don't know what it's like to be in our situation. You probably have been in an end game clan since you have been end game level. Clans do not need to dominate Celtic heroes and if you would have played when the game first released, you would know that was not how the game originally was, and people got along much better. Compare ancient plate to bloodstrike for example. That's an appropriate gap in usability. That's how it was in 2011. We shouldn't be so severely penalized for being solo, because we never have before, and we shouldn't be forced to do something we have no desire to do. We should all be able to enjoy the game, no matter how social we desire to be. Also, you may not realize this, but some people, including myself, have a mental problem that may push us to be insocial. Surely you thought of that...? We should not be forced to do something we don't want, and we should be able to enjoy the game equally. It's honestly sad how people such as yourself desperately try to keep the gap between dominant clans and other clans by discouraging ton to make more options available before you are in a clan, or choose not to be.
First of lets just address something, how long I have played has nothing to do with how knowledgeable I am with this game. Many players have been playing the game for a long time and barely know anything about the game. Any ways, it's funny you seem to think I haven't been playing very long because I "don't know what it's like to be a solo player". Let me just clear a few things up, I started playing in 2011 at the beginning of the Stonevale release, I played solo up until the point where I wanted to start killing bosses, I have solo lvled all the way to 220 and didn't have full dl until I was lvl217. Back then, in Stonevale days, Warden armor, the quest armor, was not something you could get solo the only armor you could obtain solo was shop armor and maybe Catacombs armor from the 3 bosses. At no point in CH, that I have played, was boss gear something you could obtain by means of soloing, it has always required a group of people.

Now that we got my personal background, that you seemed to decide on your own, corrected I will now address the rest. First off, why doesn't the term MMO define CH? That's exactly what this game is and is described as so in the app description when you go to download it, along with the fact that it says, "Join together with millions of players from across the world in real-time and enjoy a truly stunning and unforgettable MMO adventure full of epic challenging quests and battles, heroic feats and new friendships!" Once again I will stress that the quest armors have never been a solo player achievable armor set, at the time that they are "endgame", unless the pieces required are bought from players who have defeated these bosses with a group. As for the Raid boss statement, my bad, it would be more appropriate to specify raid and current endgame armor bosses for the sake of what you are talking about. Now lets talk about this horrid gear discrepancy you speak of between edl and shop armor. Looking at my warriors edl armor versus thaumaturgic armor, comparing the bp's which have the biggest difference:
EDL BP: has 334 Armor, 236 Resistance to Heat, Cold, Magic and Chaos, 450 Defence, 600 Health, 300 Energy, 300 Physical Attack Evasion and Wounding Attack Evasion. The EDL set bonus giving 1000 Health and Energy, 1200 Chaos Resistance, 200 Divine Damage.
Thaumaturgic BP: 63 Strength and Vitality, 318 Armour, 225 Resist Heat, Cold, and Magic, 315 Health and Energy.
The primary difference we can see with these armour sets is that EDL gives Chaos resistance and some attack evasion stats along with the EDL set bonus. The set bonus is really the only big difference between the two sets, not counting the chaos resistance which is useless when you aren't fighting a chaos mob. The set also adds 200 divine damage, once again its only useful for chaos mobs, which are bosses. I fail to see where this huge gap between armor sets comes from. Obviously EDL is better as it is an endgame armor. DL isn't drastically better than this shop armor either and is something I would consider to be on par if not a little worse then shop armor. The only real reason someone would use DL armour over thaumaturgic armour is because its better for bossing with the set bonus and chaos resistance or because they don't want to spend money on armor when they can upgrade to EDL. As for raid gear, well it's raid gear, it's supposed to be the best gear in the game and should not be comparable to shop bought items even though some lux items are actually better.

I don't see how I am encouraging any drive between a dominant clan and another clan. I encourage player interaction and cooperation. I also fail to see why you resort to making this a personal attack on my morales rather than a civil discussion.

Now I will address your statement about being insocial. I'm sorry to hear that you are insocial, however, as I have already said this game is a MMO. This is a multiplayer game, which means that there are other people rather than yourself. As all multiplayer games are bound to have some sort of channel for social interaction so does CH. Don't take me as inconsiderate, but the devs aren't required to cater to the needs of some who has a mental illness just as you are not required to play the game. Don't try and use being insocial as a way to justify that endgame should be achievable without speaking to another in a MMO.
Didn't really try to come across as ******, you're right about my assumption. However, you didn't acknowledge how the gap is bigger than it was in 2011? I'm not asking for raid gear... I'm not asking for edl... I have edl lol. Plus, my ranger has 0 vitality and 0 focus with full edl, my rogue with beastbone? (Adds more health and energy than alchemical) I have to have like 180 focus and 300 health. It's not just the stats you're actually comparing on the armors, auras make a big difference. Why can't we simply get a weaker aura on alchemical or occult? That's the type of solution im referring to. Not giving us bosses we can solo I just want the solo gear to be given a boost and more consideration as a part of the game, because it wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't..
The only advantage to quest armors and weapons is at killing bosses with divine dmg. For lixing, occult and shop armors are way better. And for casters, occult and hrung armors are way better than dl/edl which is why most casters toss their edl into the bank
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The only advantage to quest armors and weapons is at killing bosses with divine dmg. For lixing, occult and shop armors are way better. And for casters, occult and hrung armors are way better than dl/edl which is why most casters toss their edl into the bank
As I've played my rogue, I've noticed even tho it is better for dps in some instances, its very hard to sacrifice 180 stay points for focus because it doesn't get any aura. Tbh the auras are what makes the armor so great in my opinion, and I believe the shop armor/quest armor should get their own auras to make them a more viable option to give everyone a fair shot..
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

So you want to watch the game die off but yet you are here complaining about not being able to achieve endgame solo. That makes literally no sense.

That was before...
I really like Celtic Heroes... Best game ever, no doubt. Best game ive ever played.
I really like OTM... because they created the BEST GAME OF ALL TIME.
but that was before...
DOM CLANS ruined the fun game...
toxic players destroy the friendly game...
OTM company never listen to request and report...

Now, i dont care if i achieve endgame solo or not...
Now i hate OTM and i want to see this game DEAD.
So i can laugh and say to all DOM clans...
"EAT YOU BANK OF GEARS, THIS GAME IS DEAD".
and i can laugh and say to OTM...
"GAMEOVER!!!" :lol:
Dominant clans didn't ruin anything. OTM created a game meant to be competitive and is clearly stated as such on the game description. You seem a bit over obsessed over a video game.
fawkyu...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

While this thread has been very informative for myself and the team due to certain individuals who appear to feel they are exempt to the forum rules, I will now be locking the thread.

We will be reviewing the feedback provided and discussing it further shortly, thank you for your perspectives on the topic.

Blinkdagger will be enjoying a 2 week vacation to think about his behavior.

Thanks