Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#82
Mdunc1982 wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:First of all, well done to the OP and his clan, clearly alot of effort has been put on getting those stuff, regardless of fhe server’s status, wether it a 1 clan server or multiple clans.

Now, I don’t really see why people are complaining, Conc of donn is only doing What almost any dominant clan would do. If people are upset that they are killing warden/metroic bosses then first, they said that they kill them because they have members that need them. Second the game mechanics are in favor of the lower lvls, a lvl 90-110 with the help of his friends should be able to easily lock falgren or copp. Same goes for frozen bosses. Unless Conc of Donn are creating lvl 90-140 lockers (that would actually be insane .__.) I don’t see any reason for people to get upset for


U obvously have a very bad knowledge of locking. 1-being low level is not a guaranteed lock advantage, 2-i could be 160 and outlook your lvl 120 frozen locker if u have one, 3-better gear is better than being low level always


I would love to see a lvl 220 full DG rogue outlock a decent 190 rogue on troll lmao, your right in saying lvl isn't everything but again your making a blanket statement in response to a blanket statement, and that will always make your argument insufficient.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#83
krummy9552 wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:First of all, well done to the OP and his clan, clearly alot of effort has been put on getting those stuff, regardless of fhe server’s status, wether it a 1 clan server or multiple clans.

Now, I don’t really see why people are complaining, Conc of donn is only doing What almost any dominant clan would do. If people are upset that they are killing warden/metroic bosses then first, they said that they kill them because they have members that need them. Second the game mechanics are in favor of the lower lvls, a lvl 90-110 with the help of his friends should be able to easily lock falgren or copp. Same goes for frozen bosses. Unless Conc of Donn are creating lvl 90-140 lockers (that would actually be insane .__.) I don’t see any reason for people to get upset for


U obvously have a very bad knowledge of locking. 1-being low level is not a guaranteed lock advantage, 2-i could be 160 and outlook your lvl 120 frozen locker if u have one, 3-better gear is better than being low level always


I would love to see a lvl 220 full DG rogue outlock a decent 190 rogue on troll lmao, your right in saying lvl isn't everything but again your making a blanket statement in response to a blanket statement, and that will always make your argument insufficient.


I've heard all your bs in game dude. Not once could u lock me more than 2-3 times in a row while I out locked a group of 8 10 times in a row by myself. 160 lvl vs any lvl lower as long as u got good gear and are skilled u can win. 220 vs 190 is a bit different. U are correct about that. Max level has a severe penalty when it comes to damage. Mid to low it does not matter like everyone thinks it does.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#84
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
U obvously have a very bad knowledge of locking. 1-being low level is not a guaranteed lock advantage, 2-i could be 160 and outlook your lvl 120 frozen locker if u have one, 3-better gear is better than being low level always


I would love to see a lvl 220 full DG rogue outlock a decent 190 rogue on troll lmao, your right in saying lvl isn't everything but again your making a blanket statement in response to a blanket statement, and that will always make your argument insufficient.


I've heard all your bs in game dude. Not once could u lock me more than 2-3 times in a row while I out locked a group of 8 10 times in a row by myself. 160 lvl vs any lvl lower as long as u got good gear and are skilled u can win. 220 vs 190 is a bit different. U are correct about that. Max level has a severe penalty when it comes to damage. Mid to low it does not matter like everyone thinks it does.


On this post as well take your arrogance somewhere else this is basic game mechanics not ur personal problems.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#85
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Robert wrote:Because the OP is clearly just a thinly veiled brag post designed to antagonise the existing competition on Donn (or lack there of)

And not only that but anyone pointing out what is evident to most people, the members of the OP clan started trying to call everyone jealous. Of their gear, including the OP to myself.

And let’s be real, a clan where a 221 ranger using a Dark Gele bow was getting Gele kills is in no position to be bragging. Cluster**ing the competition thinking you’re amazing while not understanding fundamentals of raids is nothing to celebrate.

And that, everyone, is why posts like this never get the response that the OP craves.

Nobody tried to roast Avalon posts in the same way because people actually respected the way they played, and actually knew what they were doing, as opposed to playing like scrubs smashing the level 80s on Falgren.


Aren't you just a big bag of sunshine.


At least he's not a lying, walking, crap talking, arrogant 220+ that's been here for 6 years and thinks he's better than everyone.


Who are you defending and who are you insulting? I'm confused.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#86
Robert wrote:
Kristian69 wrote: We dont kill bosses to keep other players from getting the drops. Our goal is to have our players get the drop.

So why do you have 10+ of every DL Aura if you’re only killing the bosses to gear your own clannies?

Don’t get it twisted and be upfront about it, people would respect it more.


Well because they take lower level toons into the clan. And if that player is needing some dl or frozen armor and a frozen or dl boss spawns they will call for help. Clan mates are supposed to help clan mates. This might mean a lvl 220+ in full dg shows up to help on a frozen boss. It's all about helping clan mates regardless of level.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#87
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
U obvously have a very bad knowledge of locking. 1-being low level is not a guaranteed lock advantage, 2-i could be 160 and outlook your lvl 120 frozen locker if u have one, 3-better gear is better than being low level always


I would love to see a lvl 220 full DG rogue outlock a decent 190 rogue on troll lmao, your right in saying lvl isn't everything but again your making a blanket statement in response to a blanket statement, and that will always make your argument insufficient.


I've heard all your bs in game dude. Not once could u lock me more than 2-3 times in a row while I out locked a group of 8 10 times in a row by myself. 160 lvl vs any lvl lower as long as u got good gear and are skilled u can win. 220 vs 190 is a bit different. U are correct about that. Max level has a severe penalty when it comes to damage. Mid to low it does not matter like everyone thinks it does.


You actually counted and kept track?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#88
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Everything wrote:Why do threads like this always just...

I have never liked pointless forum threads about these type of achievements, clans getting their first raid kills, or dings in clan chat, etc. It shows a want for appreciation, like you're doing stuff for attention.

Some people are more vocal about it, and when you add an OP who wants to have the last word you get this.

If this is covert means of recruitment then kudos to OP.

I was referring to how these types of threads always devolve into a fight, but god, I agree with every word you said.
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#89
Nice to see the fruits of our labor neatly scrolling by in a gif lol nj Scarino :) let me start by saying I joined Concordiia at lvl 86 during Beltane 2015 and it was the best experience I have had in game meeting Alyss Dely. At the time a 200+ mage who was camping hunters remains and I had my bounty's done for the day so I initiated a trade with her and put the remains I had left in the trade. She whispers "I don't want to buy them" I replied "good I'm not selling but I see you camping and figured you could use them instead of camping in castle" I'm a little know nothing rogue wandering and learning and was honestly happy this high lvl even sees me...so she takes the remains and later gives me a +4 and +5 lifesteal ring as well as a smoke bomb tomb...I proceed to tell her I really appreciate the help and will give her my "extra" remains from then on...this is a prime example of how our clan works...need before greed and show up to grow up...currently m0ng is 229 first DG aura on android and geared to the teeth by my brothers and sisters in arms...yes we battle hard everyday and value every drop...far more than the pukes who choose to obtain drops on the backs of others only to sell or use for other selfish desires...we didn't start out as the dominant clan, quite the contrary...we took our whoopings and we fought our way to where we sit now looking down at the shattered remains of the 7 clans that thought they would be the ones to topple the beast that is Concordiia...this clan is built on heart, trust and an undying motivation to never be at the mercy of a rolling system which only gears the lucky roll that day not the bosser who camped, called and killed the boss...you wanna get anything on Donn you will fight for it just as we do but I question whether or not you have the heart, trust and motivation to do as we have done but I fully welcome any and all to come and show some teeth but I assure you that you will be met with serious competition put forth by veteran Concordiian beasts who never learned to cry, quit or beg....rip to the ones who fell for us to ascend but I assure you we didn't get to where we are by mistake nor will we loosen our grip on that which we have worked so hard and so long achieve...not knowing the history and the people who wrote it yet making skewed comments only shows the true ignorance that exists in some...thanks for your time and hopefully you're all enjoying the ride as much as I am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sneakylistia and 15 guests