Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#51
First of all, well done to the OP and his clan, clearly alot of effort has been put on getting those stuff, regardless of fhe server’s status, wether it a 1 clan server or multiple clans.

Now, I don’t really see why people are complaining, Conc of donn is only doing What almost any dominant clan would do. If people are upset that they are killing warden/metroic bosses then first, they said that they kill them because they have members that need them. Second the game mechanics are in favor of the lower lvls, a lvl 90-110 with the help of his friends should be able to easily lock falgren or copp. Same goes for frozen bosses. Unless Conc of Donn are creating lvl 90-140 lockers (that would actually be insane .__.) I don’t see any reason for people to get upset for

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#52
Robert wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Corrupt wrote:This doesn't make sense. I doubt Robert is jealous btw, he has the rarest helm in the game


Void moon?

Void Moon hasn’t dropped in the live game. I have a shadow, which there’s a few of I believe but it is currently the rarest (and best) boss drop in the game.

We have good gear. Difference is with my clan is that we sell junk that we don’t use need because we aren’t trying to restrict competition.

Don’t know why you’re so salty, you’re clearly hoarding drops and your clannies celebrate that you have no competition.

Why does paraphrasing your post offend you so much?


Thank you Robert. At least their is one non condescending end game player in this game. I cannot stand clans that try to monopolize every thing in the game. Competition is good for the game, good for OTM, good for players. Like really what is a 220 doing killing the lowest boss in the game repeatedly
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#53
MrScar wrote:
blinkdagger wrote:
MrScar wrote:
Why would it come hate from someones success? Those ppl are just ridiculous :D
Nah its cool no offence taken.

Im proud of this and if it stings someones eye, I honsetly dont care.



Your success... and others failure...
Your success... by destroying others...
I would be proud and happy of my success if i dont destroy others...






Its a game, and in this game there is competition.
Right?

Ok, so for exempli gratia lets take football/soccer.
Lets play with the tought that Barcelona is best in the world, number one, then an other team comes along and asks Barcelona "Please let us win?"
Or even better with a relay race, same scenario as the soccer/football.
I know for a fact that they wouldnt stop woking hard to give others a chance.

We are very open to let everyone join, all that has had somewhat patience and worked for the clan has got the drops they wanted.
As I said over 90% of the requests are forfilled, ppl in Concordiia think of other ppl not for them self.
You can hear us say many times when a good drop comes, "you take it", "no, you take it" but very seldom "I want it", "Give me"

Im done with this discussion. Hope you got all your questions awnsered!

Cheers! :)


Flawed analogy bud. Even 2nd place in a soccer match gets compensated. In this game 2nd gets nothing.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#54
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Robert wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Void moon?

Void Moon hasn’t dropped in the live game. I have a shadow, which there’s a few of I believe but it is currently the rarest (and best) boss drop in the game.

We have good gear. Difference is with my clan is that we sell junk that we don’t use need because we aren’t trying to restrict competition.

Don’t know why you’re so salty, you’re clearly hoarding drops and your clannies celebrate that you have no competition.

Why does paraphrasing your post offend you so much?


Thank you Robert. At least their is one non condescending end game player in this game. I cannot stand clans that try to monopolize every thing in the game. Competition is good for the game, good for OTM, good for players. Like really what is a 220 doing killing the lowest boss in the game repeatedly


Couple reasons tbh. If you think about it, it’s really fun. The bosses that used to endgame at some point (e.g. fal, aggy) or some of the formerly magnificent event dragons, it really fun to try and solo them, or try different combinations of skills and build on them. If you haven’t realized, this game updates slowly. Very slowly. Thus forcing people to kill bosses sometimes.

All that, or just for gold. Dragon disks and mind tabs sell for decent cash, and are very easy to farm with low timers. Crests do not count as there are clans that ban selling those.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#55
xXzeemXx wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Robert wrote:Void Moon hasn’t dropped in the live game. I have a shadow, which there’s a few of I believe but it is currently the rarest (and best) boss drop in the game.

We have good gear. Difference is with my clan is that we sell junk that we don’t use need because we aren’t trying to restrict competition.

Don’t know why you’re so salty, you’re clearly hoarding drops and your clannies celebrate that you have no competition.

Why does paraphrasing your post offend you so much?


Thank you Robert. At least their is one non condescending end game player in this game. I cannot stand clans that try to monopolize every thing in the game. Competition is good for the game, good for OTM, good for players. Like really what is a 220 doing killing the lowest boss in the game repeatedly


Couple reasons tbh. If you think about it, it’s really fun. The bosses that used to endgame at some point (e.g. fal, aggy) or some of the formerly magnificent event dragons, it really fun to try and solo them, or try different combinations of skills and build on them. If you haven’t realized, this game updates slowly. Very slowly. Thus forcing people to kill bosses sometimes.

All that, or just for gold. Dragon disks and mind tabs sell for decent cash, and are very easy to farm with low timers. Crests do not count as there are clans that ban selling those.


I'm not talking about Aggy, or Brutus or fal, or legacy bosses, or coppinger. I get why people sell or farm those. I'm talking about like the crookback 5 star and dustwither 4 and 6 star bosses. I have 15 characters but currently started a new rogue and I've come across lot of high levels that farm those bosses. Those bosses do not give as much gold as most bosses do plus noobs need the drops to complete their quests. I just think the low level stuff should be left mostly to low to mid level players. I mean yeah I have farmed dustwither bosses but I will not camp them all day long like some people. No reason a 220 plus needs to try and kill steal a lvl 45 that has like 5k gold when they prob have hundreds of thousands.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#56
Mdunc1982 wrote:
AimIess wrote:
blinkdagger wrote:Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.

If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?


Real question is why would anyone need a clan to get meteoric or frozen lol. All it takes is get yourself to lvl 150-160 with decent gear and you can farm frozen 4 and 5 stars for drops. Meteoric can be soloed 150+. So can eye 6.

Hey you totally miss understood what Im saying. First of all you dont need to be in conc for frozen. You can be in any other clan for it but the thing is that he/she should work for it. But this player called blinkdagger doesnt work for his own stuff. If he really wanted those drops and clan cant support much then should they just give up? I think no. He/she should at least try to come for boss raid. But blink doesnt even show up doesnt even camp for timer and he just cries that we have drops that we worked for.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#57
AimIess wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
AimIess wrote:If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?


Real question is why would anyone need a clan to get meteoric or frozen lol. All it takes is get yourself to lvl 150-160 with decent gear and you can farm frozen 4 and 5 stars for drops. Meteoric can be soloed 150+. So can eye 6.

Hey you totally miss understood what Im saying. First of all you dont need to be in conc for frozen. You can be in any other clan for it but the thing is that he/she should work for it. But this player called blinkdagger doesnt work for his own stuff. If he really wanted those drops and clan cant support much then should they just give up? I think no. He/she should at least try to come for boss raid. But blink doesnt even show up doesnt even camp for timer and he just cries that we have drops that we worked for.


Yeah I don't know the guy at all so can't vouch for him or anyone on that server. I've been to so many bosses. More than most have and I can say not all dominant clans are honest about what they do with drops. No idea if your clan is one of those that hoards drops and doesn't give anything for weeks or months on end but it has happened to me numerous times. This game is very clique based and some clans only help those they feel like not based off who puts in most work.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#58
I like how this instantly turned into a dom clan bash session lmao, why cant you just respect the accomplishments of others. if you want to get in a dom clan then do it, build a good rep, lvl, and apply its not difficult. if you dont like the system go to epona lol. Concordia is a well established successful clan alongside many others that have been together like family for years. Idc whether or not you like them or their system, have some respect.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#59
blinkdagger wrote:
MrScar wrote:
Allyknife wrote:Congrats but with this type of post comes hate I don’t see any point of a post like this I’m pretty sure your the only clan that has done this. Seems like a cry for attention, don’t take this as hate but informative of why people hate.


Why would it come hate from someones success? Those ppl are just ridiculous :D
Nah its cool no offence taken.

Im proud of this and if it stings someones eye, I honsetly dont care.



Your success... and others failure...
Your success... by destroying others...
I would be proud and happy of my success if i dont destroy others...


It's a video game. No one is getting destroyed. If it's impacting you negatively that much, maybe find a different game?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

#60
Robert wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Corrupt wrote:This doesn't make sense. I doubt Robert is jealous btw, he has the rarest helm in the game


Void moon?

Void Moon hasn’t dropped in the live game. I have a shadow, which there’s a few of I believe but it is currently the rarest (and best) boss drop in the game.

We have good gear. Difference is with my clan is that we sell junk that we don’t use need because we aren’t trying to restrict competition.

Don’t know why you’re so salty, you’re clearly hoarding drops and your clannies celebrate that you have no competition.

Why does paraphrasing your post offend you so much?


So you insult the OP. Are you surprised he responded?

There is 0 competition on Donn. Concordiia takes members of all levels even though they are predominantly an end game clan. So you have members that are needing warden armor and dl. So, yes, the clan kills low level bosses because it doesn't exclude membership from low levels. I think it would be pretty bad for a clan to tell it's members "sorry we don't kill that boss anymore so you're on your own even though you need dragon disks or frost orbs or etc." And I also don't think many clans just start pulling out gear for new members immediately. Players tend to have to 'earn' their gear and show they're dedicated and loyal to the clan before they open the banks up to requests.

A very large portion of eg clans that have been killing mord, necro, proteus, edl, dl, etc for years have quite a bit of geared stored up from focus mord spears to energy harvest bracers to hrung armor rings.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Schwing and 8 guests