Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

“Look what gear we can hoard when we have no competition”
- MrScar, 2018.
"I suck, I cant beat my opponents so hard so they quit, so iam so salty and jelous that I have to comment so everyone knows that im butthurt"

Robert 2018
This doesn't make sense. I doubt Robert is jealous btw, he has the rarest helm in the game
Void moon?

Awesome boss. Hard work pays. Thanks to concordiia these are my current stats. Unlixed with a 9% kite.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Congrats but with this type of post comes hate I don’t see any point of a post like this I’m pretty sure your the only clan that has done this. Seems like a cry for attention, don’t take this as hate but informative of why people hate.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Congrats but with this type of post comes hate I don’t see any point of a post like this I’m pretty sure your the only clan that has done this. Seems like a cry for attention, don’t take this as hate but informative of why people hate.
Why would it come hate from someones success? Those ppl are just ridiculous :D
Nah its cool no offence taken.

Im proud of this and if it stings someones eye, I honsetly dont care.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

"I suck, I cant beat my opponents so hard so they quit, so iam so salty and jelous that I have to comment so everyone knows that im butthurt"

Robert 2018
This doesn't make sense. I doubt Robert is jealous btw, he has the rarest helm in the game
Void moon?
Void Moon hasn’t dropped in the live game. I have a shadow, which there’s a few of I believe but it is currently the rarest (and best) boss drop in the game.

We have good gear. Difference is with my clan is that we sell junk that we don’t use need because we aren’t trying to restrict competition.

Don’t know why you’re so salty, you’re clearly hoarding drops and your clannies celebrate that you have no competition.

Why does paraphrasing your post offend you so much?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Your success... and others failure...
Your success... by destroying others...
I would be proud and happy of my success if i dont destroy others...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Your success... and others failure...
Your success... by destroying others...
I would be proud and happy of my success if i dont destroy others...

Its a game, and in this game there is competition.
Right?

Ok, so for exempli gratia lets take football/soccer.
Lets play with the tought that Barcelona is best in the world, number one, then an other team comes along and asks Barcelona "Please let us win?"
Or even better with a relay race, same scenario as the soccer/football.
I know for a fact that they wouldnt stop woking hard to give others a chance.

We are very open to let everyone join, all that has had somewhat patience and worked for the clan has got the drops they wanted.
As I said over 90% of the requests are forfilled, ppl in Concordiia think of other ppl not for them self.
You can hear us say many times when a good drop comes, "you take it", "no, you take it" but very seldom "I want it", "Give me"

Im done with this discussion. Hope you got all your questions awnsered!

Cheers! :)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?

Thats correct we do not have any competition atm.. we defeated all our competition, by not making them get any bosses.
If we leave necro mordy or base up.. they have a chance to kill. But they are very inactive.
Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?
Idk anything about Donn but it’s probably both of these.
It feels good to see it stings in the haters eye
Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
Hello blinkdagger, if you have any complaints please write a note and put it in your pocket :D
Guarantee if I was on your server I could out lock anyone in your clan if it was 1 v 1. You don't have anyone good to compete against. Hardly an accomplishment but awesome job on hoarding bank items while the other clans take 2 years to get enough horns and crowns to get dl. I'm sure this is exactly what OTM wants one clan dominating only due to outnumbering the rest. This is only causes people to leave server and or not play ever again. The latter costs otm money.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Obviously you have never heard of stepping on someone else's toes to get where you are. The fact of the matter is this is a game not real life. If it were real life would be entirely different and exponentially more difficult. It's people like you who try to kill every boss in the game ( including lvl 50 and below which is pretty pitiful to stop noobs from enjoying the game) so everyone not in your clan is either forced to take 5 times as long to get what they need, or buy it.

Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?
Real question is why would anyone need a clan to get meteoric or frozen lol. All it takes is get yourself to lvl 150-160 with decent gear and you can farm frozen 4 and 5 stars for drops. Meteoric can be soloed 150+. So can eye 6.