Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Easter Double Plat?

I hope they do something soon. Seems they have been so busy with working on the new area they haven't done anything much. A spring Double Plat sale would be awesome!! Or even a Bounty Weekend would be great!
I hadn't thought about it but you're right. The last event was over 3 months ago.

Throw us a bone?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I hope they do something soon. Seems they have been so busy with working on the new area they haven't done anything much. A spring Double Plat sale would be awesome!! Or even a Bounty Weekend would be great!
I hadn't thought about it but you're right. The last event was over 3 months ago.

Throw us a bone?

Well, technically that event is still going on...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Throw us a bone?

Well, technically that event is still going on...
You're right. I had forgotten about the winter effect in lirs and the castle. I really do enjoy the snow. Sometimes I just listen to music and run around Lirs for a little while. It can be meditative.
I was specifically thinking of something like the fishing contest or chicken chaser.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140