Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Grok The Slayer Pages

Where can i find Grok the Slayer pages... like no one on gwydion has seen them (i don't think) and i get the other pages for warrior from mobs in the otherworld, but have never gotten one of those...
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

Re: Grok The Slayer Pages

I also have a question about grok journals. I have 1 to 5 and I don't know where to get the quest to turn them in or if theres more then 5? Also is there a cover and binding for these? If so which? Blue cover or red or??
The page quests are located in the castle and in the tavern, the quest that uses red cover/bindings is in the castle (somewhere...it’s different for each class). The quest with blue cover/bindings is in the tavern (second floor, go straight and to the right after going up the stairs, Gideon the Bookbinder).

I can’t remember for sure which quest uses Grok pages...though based on what PuppetMaster said, it sounds like it’s the red quest (since I believe the otherworld mobs drop pages for the blue quest. There are only 5 pages for each quest.

I thought the red quest pages dropped from mobs in stonevale or shalemont...not completely sure though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!