Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

Have you played an endgame warrior?

For a fact I know that no warrior in your clan gets the kill.
Yep, and no warrior should be regularly outdpsing a ranger or rogue on chaos mobs.
They should. When there are already plenty of tanks people make alts and waste their warrior mains. People should be able to give up their survivability for damage and stop the bottleneck of endgame tanks. Right now the only class that should get kill on everything but prot is a rogue. I propose a balance that all classes may be on par
Classes have roles, no point having roles if everyone’s on par.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

For some people this seems to be a tricky concept to grasp :roll:
5 classes is barely any lol. Agreed every classes have roles but they should also be able to go against roles for dps. Why should there be any dps warrior skills if they are purely for tank and why introduce DG?
Hi

Just about every class can take 2 roles - support and non support. I'm seeing some say warriors shouldn't have high dps because they have a support role (tank) because of their skills. I don't see anyone saying rogues should be just support or have lowered dps because they can take a support role. If a warriors role is a tank and 7 warriors show up, you might as well just have a few log out and go do something else because their toon is practically worthless.

Just because warriors, rangers, and rogues would be able to provide equal dps doesn't diminish the role they can provide in support build.

It's humorous to me to see some not in favor of classes being able to do more damage so bosses die faster and less plat items are used. You could even fix rupture so it's not a useless skill for all other warriors when only 1 can use it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

5 classes is barely any lol. Agreed every classes have roles but they should also be able to go against roles for dps. Why should there be any dps warrior skills if they are purely for tank and why introduce DG?
Dpsing is a role in and of itself, putting every class on an even tilt destroys dpsing as a specialized role and eliminates the need for certain classes. I personally dont think that eliminating the role of multiple classes in order to cater to another is creating balance.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Dpsing is a role in and of itself, putting every class on an even tilt destroys dpsing as a specialized role and eliminates the need for certain classes. I personally dont think that eliminating the role of multiple classes in order to cater to another is creating balance.
All classes will always be needed. Mages for lures, rangers for bolas, druids for heals, warriors for tanking and mages for luring/freeze. Since this is the case i don't see how creating dps balance would at all eliminate roles of classes.
Hi

If dps was a role, then you'd only need 1 class for that and you could eliminate rangers or rogues and relegate to mages to lure only, warriors to tank only, and druids for healing only. All classes are capable of dps. It is not an exclusive activity.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

+1 I think all classes are well balanced but Druid leveling. Most complaints come from mages and warriors... both give decent dps and also provide crucial support roles which are necessary on raids
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

All classes will always be needed. Mages for lures, rangers for bolas, druids for heals, warriors for tanking and mages for luring/freeze. Since this is the case i don't see how creating dps balance would at all eliminate roles of classes.
You forgot rogues lol. Anyway, warriors already able to do dps on par with that of rogues and rangers even without DG. The thing you lacking is slash lure, like how there's assassin lure for rogues and rangers. Kindly request some of your mages to start using slash lure and everything will be okay :D
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

You need 3 things to kill bosses (im keeping this in an endgame perspective)
Heals~Druid
Someone to heal~War
people to kill it

Lures and rogue buffs are helpful but do you need them? no. They are secondary skills to boost the effectiveness of the core dps skills.

The two classes that you cannot boss at endgame without are druids and wars (tanks make bolas irrelevant and most raid bosses cant be bolased)

Rogues ,Rangers, and Mages skills (what defines the class) are primarily designed for dps, sure they have support skills However they are small boosts to exemplify their original purpose (Killing stuff) if you give druids and wars the exact same capabilities then what need is there for those classes? Druids and Wars can already be built into competent dpsers but that is not their primary role, im not saying all wars are tanks and all druids are healers (i love my druids dps haha) but by making dps their primary role as is suggested it removes the need for other classes.
Last edited by krummy9552 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.