Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

People are making it out like warriors can only tank and are absolutely useless dps. Warriors more than hold their own as it is. There are servers where warriors get kills on prot, edl and gele regularly.

Inb4 corrupt says mabon dps is **** so warrior kills dont count there :lol:
you forgot arawn
No i didnt. I cant talk about after i left but when i played arawn no warrior or rogue got kills. I got them all lol. Now i hear that fahimo gets all the kills in my absense, a rogue with no dg pieces but understands the class cause he had good teachers :P

Edit: typo
Last edited by Ventius on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Warrior dps is balanced at endgame. I am talking with DG. If warriors had a divine damage skill on their offhand they would be the only class with two powerful unresisted skills, this would elevate them to the #1 dps spot easily. Rupture would need to be nerfed or reworked. The same holds true for druids. The way DoTs Work in CH are to blame, they limit play-styles.
Last edited by Foool on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output
i completely agree with divine ranger. A ranger can not tank gelebron. Neither can a rogue. Only warriors have the skill set and armour available to be able to tank big bosses. Warriors already have strong dps without being amazing. Why should a warriors dps be as good as, or better than a rogue or ranger? The simple answer is that it shouldnt. You cant have everything in this game on the one class. Druids are the strongest support class and have decent dps. Warriors are the best tanks in the game and also have some great dps. Rangers are amazing dps(on chaos mobs. Aweful on non chaos) and are terrible support.

To people saying that it doesnt say anywhere that warriors primary role is to tank - your kidding yourselves lol...quest weapon is a shield, gear adds higher armour, health, defence, warrior is the only class with agro gaining skills and the only skill set for tanking of the classes. The fact that warriors are one of the fastest and cheapest classes to level with good dps and also the only viable end game tank should be enough
There's a difference between gear and skills giving the capability to take on a role vs pigeonholing a class. I guess we don't need to make any improvements on mage class because they are also fast and cheap to level, have good dps, and are able to take on a support role also?
refer to my post above about warriors getting raid kills on some servers. You have one of the best dps wars in the game on your server in agent k, zyz

Are people foretting that warriors also have without a doubt the strongest dps buff in the game?
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output
Ok I just couldn't let this go lmao your gona get mad but seriously hahahaha that is literally the same as saying druids arent meant to be healers, that argument makes absolutely no sense whatever. It may not be thrown on that app store that HEY THIS IS ONLY A TANK CLASS but wars are the only class in the game whos skills are modeled for pure survivibility and aggroing capabilities, After all, the skills that each class is given are what defines them. Sure I can throw a iron set on my rogue and tank gele, but im also gona lose aggro and kill everyone at the raid lmao, they simply dont have suitable skills. Its not exactly difficult to see which classes were created and designed to fill which roles.

As for your dps lol well your going to complain about not having divine damage offhands? Mages are a core dps class that has been consistently screwed over for years because of their lack of divine damage so dont go there lol. Wars just got a massive dps upgrade in DG and have autos, with divine set auras and divine rings available as well as a mainhand with a divine proc, dont complain to about lack of divine damage because it nothing compared to what mages are hit with (I would assume you considered them as a core dps class). Also mine aswell remove druid offhands as they are, and throw on a damage skill because im sure some full dps druids would love that and its asking the exact same thing.

So unless you want to destroy the class system I truly dont see where the problem is here. There are formidable dps druids and wars, it may be difficult but then again do you expect a decent geared war or druid to compete with the full DG in some cases full godly dps toons that occupy virtually every server? I would see that as very unbalanced lol.

Ok on to offhands lol, you guys are out here asking for offhands that are on par with the core dps classes? well obviously you dont pay close attention to what you have lol. Where to start, well why not with druids. Buff skill and divine dmg, so basically the same. Ok so rogues, lmao they get an OP skill with their divine damage... oh wait... what is this...only one person can have it active at a time :O..... oh what rogue is the mos overpopulated class, and rouges have spite wars because so many have edl offhands that it completely negates the effect of a single persons skill...welp so basically unless there are only one or two. Rogues basically have your offhand minus the buff (edl shield adds 200 divine damage). Rangers... what must I say their offhands are dope we all want them :p. Mages...welllls kill is ok...divine dmg does decent dmg on raids but is slooooooooow. Also throwing on 200 divine damage... wait but our offhands dont even have physical damage so autoing is useless... huh great addition. Soooyeah your offhand is on par with every class but rangers (whos offhands surpass all others with ease) so not exactly understanding where your coming from here...

Oh there is sooooooooo much more I can add to this so feel free to reply and ill explain to you were im coming from hehe ;)
Didn't read ur whole reply because you just foam however druids should have an alternative dps offhand and warriors should lose their survivability for dps (like DG). I never once proposed warriors should have top armour and top dps but if there is a great abundance of tanks, why not allow for dps warriors? You are now taking it into mages being worse dps. My idea was to balance classes so they all had more equal dps potential and you decided to play victim with the Mage? How about they all get fixed
You keep dodging the point, warriors can already out DPS rogues and rangers if done correctly, as everyone here is saying.

Actually I don't think classes are unbalanced, the resists of some bosses are. Every class(except for druids) have a boss that is vulnerable to their type of damage.
If all classes cannot level at the same speed, then you have an imbalance.
I do not agree with this. For example take the ranger class. They level by far the slowest of them all. But at 190 I noticed a certain points where they actually become stronger compared to the other classes.

In mobas for example you have a 'carry' class, which are weak early game, but become stronger when you come closer to late game and get better items.
I think every class has its own traits if you look at their usefullness. So far every class can take at least two roles. There is allways room for improvement, but right now there is an option for multiple playing styles.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Actually I don't think classes are unbalanced, the resists of some bosses are. Every class(except for druids) have a boss that is vulnerable to their type of damage.
Would also be nice if we got a regularly spawning EG boss where mages deal strong damage in a similar fashion to monoliths.
That would indeed be nice. Back when otm still released events I considered mages to be good on most event bosses. Then rogues and rangers for the raid bosses. Dps warriors were good for urchaid. The only class that was a bit left out were dps druids. Maybe they can get some love soon with the new raids boss. Although dps druids are good on poison gele crystals, too bad they dont get lock gold for that ;)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

What is a rangers second role? Surely not a support, sharpen spikes bolas entangle light heal build...that would be the worst most boring and underpowered thing of all time and id quit the game within a day if i was forced to play that lol

Rangers really dont have a support build because their support skills are kinda aweful
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

i completely agree with divine ranger. A ranger can not tank gelebron. Neither can a rogue. Only warriors have the skill set and armour available to be able to tank big bosses. Warriors already have strong dps without being amazing. Why should a warriors dps be as good as, or better than a rogue or ranger? The simple answer is that it shouldnt. You cant have everything in this game on the one class. Druids are the strongest support class and have decent dps. Warriors are the best tanks in the game and also have some great dps. Rangers are amazing dps(on chaos mobs. Aweful on non chaos) and are terrible support.

To people saying that it doesnt say anywhere that warriors primary role is to tank - your kidding yourselves lol...quest weapon is a shield, gear adds higher armour, health, defence, warrior is the only class with agro gaining skills and the only skill set for tanking of the classes. The fact that warriors are one of the fastest and cheapest classes to level with good dps and also the only viable end game tank should be enough
There's a difference between gear and skills giving the capability to take on a role vs pigeonholing a class. I guess we don't need to make any improvements on mage class because they are also fast and cheap to level, have good dps, and are able to take on a support role also?
refer to my post above about warriors getting raid kills on some servers. You have one of the best dps wars in the game on your server in agent k, zyz

Are people foretting that warriors also have without a doubt the strongest dps buff in the game?
There are definitely some very strong warriors out there. Agent K is one of them. Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion but I don't see why in full dps mode, all classes cannot have comparable damage output. So, yes, Agent K has strong warrior dps, if you had Adro and Agent K in the exact same gear and both were battling for kill on gele, adro is going to get the win. I'd prefer to see them both have equal damage output. Then again, I'd get rid of the need for lures, smoke, and expose also. I'd also have frenzy last 5 minutes instead of needing to be recast every 30 seconds or whatever it is.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If all classes cannot level at the same speed, then you have an imbalance.
I do not agree with this. For example take the ranger class. They level by far the slowest of them all. But at 190 I noticed a certain points where they actually become stronger compared to the other classes.

In mobas for example you have a 'carry' class, which are weak early game, but become stronger when you come closer to late game and get better items.
I think every class has its own traits if you look at their usefullness. So far every class can take at least two roles. There is allways room for improvement, but right now there is an option for multiple playing styles.
As it stands, rouges, warriors, and mages are pretty on par with each other in terms of leveling speed. Ranges are slightly faster than druids but not by a large margin. I just don't see why one class can level in half or a third of the time as another class. No class should require more plat items or time in leveling because they can carry a support role if they choose or because the skills damage and cooldown is so much greater than another class. If you were to transpose a rogue and a druid into the work place, you'd essentially be telling the druid the amount of work he has to get done will take twice as long as the same amount of work the rogue has to do.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

no one is asking to be able to take on a fully support role while also being in high dps mode at the same time.
I dont know where you're reading this but I have never stated that this is what you guys are asking for.
I'm surprised to see people saying a class shouldn't be able to increase their damage because they can also take on a support role.

Why does it surprise you that other classes want to preserve some of the uniqueness of their class? Is it not fair that rangers and rogues (and mages) can be the best dps at various bosses without warriors butting in because "its unfair that we cant be the best dps as well as tanks?"

Warrior dps is more than fine already. In fact, it's arguably on par with Ranger dps on non chaos mobs.
Only warriors seem entitled to being able to perform two completely opposite roles perfectly. Warrior are the best tanks and have good dps already. What more do you guys want...?
Last edited by Divine Ranger on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis