Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open Beta?

can we expect open beta sometime in April?
I would guess they are launching open beta in 1 and a half to 2 weeks. Personally, I'm gone from this wednesday till next wednesday so I'm kinda hoping they'll take their time implementing closed beta feed back and maybe a bit of feedback maybe :p
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

What amazes me is that every time, u manage to fk up the schedule. Here u are telling me that when u annonced dates of closed and open beta, u didnt think about the time in the middle to fix the game? Im not even a forum whiner (exept for class balancing :D ) but i dont understand, after all those years, why u still dont give large estimated times, like 2-3 times what u really think. Every time, updates got delayed af, its not that hard to see it coming lol

Mage ftw

can we expect open beta sometime in April?
Yeah! I've just got out of a meeting and we are aiming to launch beta either next week or the week following, dependent on our final changes and bug fixes.

Further posts upon confirmation!
What amazes me is that every time, u manage to fk up the schedule. Here u are telling me that when u annonced dates of closed and open beta, u didnt think about the time in the middle to fix the game? Im not even a forum whiner (exept for class balancing :D ) but i dont understand, after all those years, why u still dont give large estimated times, like 2-3 times what u really think. Every time, updates got delayed af, its not that hard to see it coming lol

That is why we said estimated.