Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should spawn windows of older bosses be shorten after gardens releases.

Most endgame clans still do frozen, but they also have to do dl + EDL + ring bosses + food bosses and any other epic or legacy that pops up.

Even if a clan is big, most of the good lock toons belong to endgame players who'll choose to go to those bosses over most frozen.

If frozen spawn more regularly, endgame clans won't have time to always go them.

Yes, when they do go with their lock toons and numbers they'll get. At same time tho they can't go to every spawn if the spawn are more frequent, letting smaller clans get those.

Especially now with CG coming out, unless a clans has 40+ players running around for most of the day, I find it hard to believe they could still go to and win locks at all frozen.

However, with current spawn times , (especially chained, grom, and pyrus's), there is less a chance of important bosses over lapping, letting powerful clans win more regularly.
Rogue DONN

Reducing times for frozen can only help a server, like gwydion relentless the eg clan we rarely keep track of timers for frozen because we have more things to worry for, however a few people will camp them for alts gear the longer eg clans spend on those bosses the less likely other clans are to get them because of the competition alt locker can bring with usually better gear/lux.

I spent a month personally locking down grom and pyrus for my purples after I was level 170 keep in mind I did this with a friend from my clan keeping timers away from any other potential clans or mains needing to be geared in other clans
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Avoiding a dom clan server should of been OTM’s #1 focus on avoiding. Many players I know have quit because they got bored of never getting raids because the dom clan always kicked their butt. They would rather quit than join the dom clan. I feel this would be for many servers.

I don’t think theres a single solution for trying to make a drop system that helps the smaller clan have a chance. Although, you should still either decrease 4* chances dramatically or increase spawn times. It might not help the little guys much but its their best bet. You got a hige clan with many toons and then a little clan with not as many but at the end of the day its only that one lock group that matters at a boss.

At least for my server, we aren’t always there in full force filled with locker toons and all the great stuff and the opposition is able to lock if they also try.

In Epona on the other hand, its a bit different. People make alts like theres no tomorrow. They just make them to make them, not locker toons. The ammount of simply just dl armour itself is mad crazy hard. Some have farmed for months and still no full DL. Its a rolling system so pretty much if someone wins its usually either banked by a individual or by a clan, so now you have about 5 clans with loot banked and split apart. People say you’re allowed to sell but its pretty much highly discouraged so many people don’t do it anyways.

As for Epona then, it would completely benefit everyone if the times were decreased and placeholders of 4*s decreased. People will indeed not complain if they have to go to more camps, I sure know I wouldn’t. Snorri and Streng both usually have a consistant number of 20+ people in attendance. Unlike in Mabon where at least the 160-165s are left alone you could have 10+ people at those every spawn. Its crazy insane. People who don’t need camp anyways to either sell them or to get them for a clannie, its an endless cycle. I’ve never seen so many alt makers in my life.

Avoiding a dom clan server should of been OTM’s #1 focus on avoiding.
Wouldn’t it be nice if celtic was an equal opportunity game? The dominant clans keep racking up the gear and alts, leading to an incredibly difficult situation for the other clans. Possible solutions...Let every 4s have one drop (5* 2, 6* 3 or 4)-anyone, even a solo player can lock a 4, so this would cut down on the dominant clan advantage. It would not be easy to complete a dl set as there is no guarantee what you need would even drop (you might only get urns for days), so this would not ruin the challenge. Besides this, maybe nerfing eg gear advantage at dl. A rogue with a necro weapon and necro gear is a tough competitor when the competing clans are not able to kill necro. Just some thoughts.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Avoiding a dom clan server should of been OTM’s #1 focus on . Many players I know have quit because they got bored of never getting raids because the dom clan always kicked their butt. They would rather quit than join the dom clan. I feel this would be for many servers.

Please OTM, fix this so people have a chance to enjoy the game. To be honest, when the new update comes and this one dominant clan server issue still persist i am done with the game too. I am also quitting.

The competitive aspect of the game can be enjoyable, I do think it should be a choice that players are aware of before choosing a server. This is one reason we perhaps need to have the option to make a one-time, non-reversible server transfer per account.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

+1 for reducing spawn windows for end game bosses
-1 for split drops

when we can back to 4h proteus spawn time? :D and guarantee pureness from prime

like idea with snorri - only crowns :)
tbh its easier get EDL Offhand than DL one lol and camping this many years again and again...
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Avoiding a dom clan server should of been OTM’s #1 focus on avoiding.
Wouldn’t it be nice if celtic was an equal opportunity game? The dominant clans keep racking up the gear and alts, leading to an incredibly difficult situation for the other clans. Possible solutions...Let every 4s have one drop (5* 2, 6* 3 or 4)-anyone, even a solo player can lock a 4, so this would cut down on the dominant clan advantage. It would not be easy to complete a dl set as there is no guarantee what you need would even drop (you might only get urns for days), so this would not ruin the challenge. Besides this, maybe nerfing eg gear advantage at dl. A rogue with a necro weapon and necro gear is a tough competitor when the competing clans are not able to kill necro. Just some thoughts.
Uh necro gear caps out at 190, troll is level 180 what good reason is there to nerf gear around the same level that numerous clans on all servers spend plat on killing (lixes, Restos, idols).. actual endgame gear (proteus, gelebron) is already nerfed at dl due to level lock.. if otm nerfs necro gear there would be massive backlash as many of us have spent years and lots of money farming necro drops..