Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trust your gut guys

Five years of experience and it never occurred to use a trusted middleman?

All the best on your future endeavors
What if the middleman scammed too o.0
That's why it is best to scour the forums for a middleman with lots of posts, ask around about their reputation and then proceed.

If the middleman, still scams despite the above, then OP definitely has my hardest sympathies and two drops of my tears.

That or she wasn’t scammed from an xfer and just scammed. Now she wants to xfer to start from scratch or something idk.

I’m not buying it, the first post they make and they claim an ungodly scam. Something smells a bit off.
Perhaps they've never needed to have a forum account until now. (Now that they're xferring what they have left.)
Condolences and best wishes btw.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

i have played this game for 5 years, invested a lot of money, made a lot of amazing friends:) but today is the day i have to redo everything from scratch. i was scammed out of 7 100% mounts, a reaper and 150 sun set and skain storm set..... trust your gut, trust no person. gonna have to xfer what i have left :/ What server and why
Shame to see you get scammed...

Best of luck and always be careful who you trust, you never know what they might do. Also, if you ever lend out items, I usually request that they give me double or equal value of items in return so that if they scam, at least you didn't lose the gold. If they ever say no to the stuff in return, then chances are they have bad intentions. Also, never lend out things you care about. It is like when someone asked to borrow my Pathfinder set, I told them you'll never touch it lol
An old character. . .