Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Current beta testers

I wanna say thank you to otm and to all the other beta testers in our clan for closed beta.. everyone has been great in beta with awesome feedback and getting stuff done.. it's been a honour to take part in this with u guys, everyone has been fantastic in suggesting new ideas, and coming togther for raids.. even when we disagree on the closed beta forums on what should be and shouldn't be changed everyone is respectful and it really shows how we've come togther to make this game better..

So again to otm, and fellow beta testers ignore the negative people and let's keep working to make this game better even for those who don't appreciate the hard work going into this..

All I gotta say about it.. cheers :D

Re: Current beta testers

I wanna say thank you to otm and to all the other beta testers in our clan for closed beta.. everyone has been great in beta with awesome feedback and getting stuff done.. it's been a honour to take part in this with u guys, everyone has been fantastic in suggesting new ideas, and coming togther for raids.. even when we disagree on the closed beta forums on what should be and shouldn't be changed everyone is respectful and it really shows how we've come togther to make this game better..

So again to otm, and fellow beta testers ignore the negative people and let's keep working to make this game better even for those who don't appreciate the hard work going into this..

Well said. Cheers mate!

Yea was an honor to be part of and a pleasure working with u all!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Eww bob leaked
Hi

+1

It has been an honour and a pleasure to have participated with so many notable players.
Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.

“Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained as ineptitude.”

Eww bob leaked
No he didn't. I saw his response and he completely dismantled all accusations against him, with a novel of solid facts and evidence. Big Bobby B is completely innocent, and has clearly fallen victim to a vile doppelganger.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Eww bob leaked
No he didn't. I saw his response and he completely dismantled all accusations against him, with a novel of solid facts and evidence. Big Bobby B is completely innocent, and has clearly fallen victim to a vile doppelganger.
Lmao. Sadly Muldar got rid of the thread so we can no longer see his words of wisdom
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

There are literally SS of his toon (including his level 6 red dragon) from the beta. I don’t think theres any mage out of the 70 participants with that exact gear.

Stop being a sheep.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Eww bob leaked
Lmao. Sadly Muldar got rid of the thread so we can no longer see his words of wisdom
Bob? Words of wisdoms?
Pfft .-. Trust me, those two words don’t go together ;)

I’m glad that thread was deleted... like Jeesh... CH shuts down for a few hours and everyone is at everyone’s throats... like come on people :lol: there is a world outside of CH...

Anyways +1 BigD :D
This beta has been a blast. Lot of hard work and good community activism.
Hopefully I can work with you all in future betas to come :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There are literally SS of his toon (including his level 6 red dragon) from the beta. I don’t think theres any mage out of the 70 participants with that exact gear.

Stop being a sheep.
I am no sheep sirrah, and I take great offence to being named such. Big Bobby B (Not a leaker), has clearly proven that the slander and defamation brought unto him by you vile trolls, is completely without merit.

Big Bobby B (Who did not leak screenshots), has responded in a cordial and polite manner, expressing his love for all players.

Big Bobby B (Who totally did not take a screenshot of himself like a total moron), has a great reputation within the CH community and would never lower himself to committing such a petty act.

You sirrah, are wrong.
Last edited by Darkfell Pict on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]