Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there an ongoing login issue?

Any news OTM ?
Nothing at this time, it may require a tick over to synchronise data which would happen tomorrow morning.

I'll be keeping in constant communication with the team.
Funny how the beta servers are still up. I’m guessing the servers are in a different country as they would be cheaper. Tax in the UK is probably the highest in the world.
Beta login servers are hosted on a separate box, this allows us to make quicker server and data changes.
For future reference could you move the live servers to something similar because this is not fun at all.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Any news OTM ?
Nothing at this time, it may require a tick over to synchronise data which would happen tomorrow morning.

I'll be keeping in constant communication with the team.
Funny how the beta servers are still up. I’m guessing the servers are in a different country as they would be cheaper. Tax in the UK is probably the highest in the world.
Beta login servers are hosted on a separate box, this allows us to make quicker server and data changes.
Just don’t bring them up till like 1pm tomorrow then even if they’re fixed sooner so people know not to get their hopes up
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

This sucks OTM take our money and only have minimal staff on at the weekend. They should have people on call in case of problems like this. Money is all they are interested in and not the players who are the ones that suffer in these situations. I hope we will get something for the long inconveinience

This sucks OTM take our money and only have minimal staff on at the weekend. They should have people on call in case of problems like this. Money is all they are interested in and not the players who are the ones that suffer in these situations. I hope we will get something for the long inconveinience
Yep they never listen to the players. They definitely dont care about them. But we all know this. Its a shame that we make the game possible by paying and promoting it but they dont care as long as ppl keep paying them. Can you blame them? They know the game is to good for people not to play regardless of there poor support. Why pay a huge staff if they benifit more without one right..... And no you wil not get anything for the problems. Never will never have. Why would thet give you free stuff they want you to pay for right? Cant blame em for being greedy

How in any way are we suffering? Going overboard here. Game is always up and maybe two or three times a year something like this happens.

Take a break for goodness sake, go outside.
Last edited by LeGenDzZ on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wattzon of Sulis