Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan War Servers

#21
Armo wrote:You have:

Arawn: 1 clan
Belenus: 2 clan
Crom: 1 clan
Danu: 2 clan
Epona: No server competition
Gwydion: No clue
Herne: No clue
Lugh: 1 clan
Mabon: 1 clan
Morrigan: 1 clan
Rhiannon: 2 clan (I think)
Rosmerta: 1 clan
Sulis: No clue, but sounds like a grief-fest if you're into that.
Taranis: 2 clan (I think)

I don't know much about Android servers.

By the way, I base clans off ability to kill prot. If a clan kills prot, then I class them as end-game.

Feel free to fix if I got any wrong.


Taranis is complicated lol
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Clan War Servers

#22
Believe Taranis works off of a rotating boss killing schedule between clans? Unless something changed.


Around mid to late 2016, the server pretty much went ffa when a bunch of players got fed up with the rotary and point systems. There's still an alliance between some clans, but also a lot of breaking up and reforming that's been going on. This has meant that there's been been either 2 or 3 clans able to kill Proteus at any given time, or only 1.
Last edited by Darkfell Pict on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Clan War Servers

#24
Zkills wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:Belenus is good,
Elementals is the dominant clan and use leadership vote for gear with activity sheets too I believe.
Ronin is the second top clan who can usually actively compete in everything up to prot/necro and use DKP for most gear, and leadership vote for dl weapons/edl/dg.
Elementals is level 190 requirment, feeder clan Sylph which doesn’t have a level req I believe.
Ronin is level 180 requirment, feeder clan Undivided which doesn’t have a level req.
And a smaller clan, Roasted Rabbit compete on frozen often.
Most of the time arena is dead really but you can kill whoever you want whenever if anyone does step foot there.

There is minimal trash talk and next to no griefing.

I’m gonna start trash talking at every boss ur at


It’s ok I know it’s another way of you showing affection
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Re: Clan War Servers

#25
Apples-Bele wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:Belenus is good,
Elementals is the dominant clan and use leadership vote for gear with activity sheets too I believe.
Ronin is the second top clan who can usually actively compete in everything up to prot/necro and use DKP for most gear, and leadership vote for dl weapons/edl/dg.
Elementals is level 190 requirment, feeder clan Sylph which doesn’t have a level req I believe.
Ronin is level 180 requirment, feeder clan Undivided which doesn’t have a level req.
And a smaller clan, Roasted Rabbit compete on frozen often.
Most of the time arena is dead really but you can kill whoever you want whenever if anyone does step foot there.

There is minimal trash talk and next to no griefing.

I’m gonna start trash talking at every boss ur at


It’s ok I know it’s another way of you showing affection

Obviously, I luv u
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Clan War Servers

#26
Armo wrote:You have:

Arawn: 1 clan
Belenus: 2 clan
Crom: 1 clan
Danu: 2 clan
Epona: No server competition
Gwydion: No clue
Herne: No clue
Lugh: 1 clan
Mabon: 1 clan
Morrigan: 1 clan
Rhiannon: 2 clan (I think)
Rosmerta: 1 clan
Sulis: No clue, but sounds like a grief-fest if you're into that.
Taranis: 2 clan (I think)

I don't know much about Android servers.

By the way, I base clans off ability to kill prot. If a clan kills prot, then I class them as end-game.

Feel free to fix if I got any wrong.


This list is not accurate. On Morrigan we had two strong clans competing up until a few months ago when Avalon suddenly quit. But some Avalon members are now returning so we see lock fights again every now and again. Avalon and Havoc uses dkp or - as we call it in havoc - hkp points for gear distribution. You earn points from being active, showing up at raids etc. A very fair system that rewards those who work for the clan.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Image

Re: Clan War Servers

#27
Etherstone wrote:So I have been giving this some thought and I figured that for my needs at the end of the game I need competition whether its good or bad. So i guess what I am asking is which servers are the ones with Clan Wars and have...

1) Competitive lock battles
2) There are no unfair RNG Rolls where getting ahead is a game of chance, drops are distributed fairly in the clan that kills to progress the clan (Your clan is your family)
3) Active PvP in Arena (People know its the arena and expect to be killed)

The third point does not matter as much as the first two as I would probably PvP anyway.
Population does not matter to me as long as there is a enough for 2 or more clans to be competitive with each other.
I also do not care if there is griefing as i figure that is apart of the competitive (Just keep on truckin through it)


I recommend Sulis if you're into lock battles, drama and griefing. We got all of this.

Re: Clan War Servers

#28
Belenus is a small server with 2 small endgame clans. Everybody knows each other and their mothers and all drama is (usually) personal, but mostly it’s non existent (the ones that like to stir the pot went inactive I guess). Elementals usually kills Gele a little after spawn to 2 days after spawn, while ronin has one gele kill under their belt. Prot/necro are usually killed on spawn unless if they spawn during the graveyard hours, then an attempt is usually made by one of the clans in the morning (USA timezones). Mord/hrung are killed on spawn anytime of the day.

I’ve been apart of belenus and almost every single major clan past and present since 2012, and it’s a world you simply can’t stay away from (unless if you’re a Mabon noob, you don’t belong on belenus... or a noob named ApplesBe. Jk luv u Apes). Oh yea and there are the feeder clans, Sylph (Elementals) and Undivided (Ronin). Sylph kills dl/frozen on a regular basis and idk tbh what Undivided does lol.

This was my better version of Apples post, cause everything she does is always one step behind me.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Clan War Servers

#30
Zkills wrote:This was my better version of Apples post, cause everything she does is always one step behind me.

One step behind you is still pretty amazing
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mind and 9 guests