Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Database

i was wondering whenever Anexander made the website with the whole item database did you guys start worrying about them getting leaked out to the public or did y'all just started to upload them later once the update went live?

Re: Celtic Heroes Database

i was wondering whenever Anexander made the website with the whole item database did you guys start worrying about them getting leaked out to the public or did y'all just started to upload them later once the update went live?
I think his name and his site was block on forums like voldemorts in HP, so at start I think yes? Now no.

I hope I understand your question lol
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Im kind of pissed. I used celticheroes.net every day so that i could compair stats and such. More importaintly, i used it when distributing dl, edl and doch gul to clannies. Guess i will be forced to just send random amounts out now and hope ppl send back whats not needed. Point im making otm is that you need to make a quick guid thats easily accessable so clan leaders can know what to distribute to who and how many of each thing they need!
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Im kind of pissed. I used celticheroes.net every day so that i could compair stats and such. More importaintly, i used it when distributing dl, edl and doch gul to clannies. Guess i will be forced to just send random amounts out now and hope ppl send back whats not needed. Point im making otm is that you need to make a quick guid thats easily accessable so clan leaders can know what to distribute to who and how many of each thing they need!
Not that in an in game database of some sort wouldn't be helpful but it's not that hard to memorize what's needed for what pieces or make yourself a template for reference.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That information is available in other locations as well you know. Try google, it’s your friend :)
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Before he shut the site down, he posted a copy of the database up for download.

It doesn't have pictures, but it has everything in a odd format, if you can understand it.

Send me a message if you want a copy.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

What did this guy do to be banned?
He didn't get banned. He quit due to being burned out on the repetitiveness of the game, the increasing p2w aspect, and issues he felt OTM ignored. Since he isn't playing anymore, he has 0 reason to continue paying for the domain of his site.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

if i was OTM i would hire this guy as an advisor....

The game is fantastic but it needs more. With the new xp curve the new players reach eg faster. Then they want something more than the same bosses again and again.

OTM should try to add more bosses more often.
Use the tower or other areas.
Expand jewellery or armour section.
Just keep pushing the game.
If new areas take a year to come then get new bosses on existing areas.