Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Timer App! Now open to all clans!!!!

I tried to download the app to check it out but it seems to be stuck at the loading screen.

How much can you edit the notifications? That’s something I am particulary interested in. Can you set the minutes it warns you in advance, push notifications, sound etc.
Hi, are you still having this problem? Try deleting and reinstalling if that doesn't work could you please DM me the device you are using so I can troubleshoot! Thanks!, hope you get it working!

Notifications are set when you start a timer and sync to the other group members devices, per popular request I have also added a notification that fires 5 minutes before a boss is due!
I’m using an iphone 8. I restarted to my device and it worked fine after. I had trouble creating an account now though. Whenever I try to create an account it says ‘network connection’.

I just woke up will look into right now. Network connection will fire when the register method did not correctly go through. Can you please try it on WiFi to see if that helps? Also make sure your info matches. Going to go look at the code rn. I’m also using an iPhone 8 so it’s kind of puzzling.
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

A clanny brought up a good point that anyone could easily just leak the clan timer info out to people. Is there anything u can do to make it safer?

I’m working on adding/removing certain emails to group. For right now you will have to just use the group password and hope that your clan is loyal lol. You can always use the admin password to change passwords. But yes I’ve been working on something.
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

Hi, are you still having this problem? Try deleting and reinstalling if that doesn't work could you please DM me the device you are using so I can troubleshoot! Thanks!, hope you get it working!

Notifications are set when you start a timer and sync to the other group members devices, per popular request I have also added a notification that fires 5 minutes before a boss is due!
I’m using an iphone 8. I restarted to my device and it worked fine after. I had trouble creating an account now though. Whenever I try to create an account it says ‘network connection’.

I just woke up will look into right now. Network connection will fire when the register method did not correctly go through. Can you please try it on WiFi to see if that helps? Also make sure your info matches. Going to go look at the code rn. I’m also using an iPhone 8 so it’s kind of puzzling.
Fyi I think it’s awesome what you are doing! App really looks promising. I tried both on wifi and cellular. Same result. Another thing that confuses me that it asks for your email when you register, but when you want to log in it asks for a username. Is your email your username?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Fyi I think it’s awesome what you are doing! App really looks promising. I tried both on wifi and cellular. Same result. Another thing that confuses me that it asks for your email when you register, but when you want to log in it asks for a username. Is your email your username?

Yes that's correct. Could you DM me your email and I'll check to see if it registered you correctly in the database
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

I love the look and feel of it. It is easy to read at a glance. I appreciate the fact that it doesn’t log me out when I switch between the game app and the timer app. Defiantly user friendly once you get in.

3 questions.
1. How do I invite people?
2. Do they see my email?
3. Do we donate to get rid of the adds?

Thank you for the time investment and for allowing us to use it.

All the best to you and yours
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I love the look and feel of it. It is easy to read at a glance. I appreciate the fact that it doesn’t log me out when I switch between the game app and the timer app. Defiantly user friendly once you get in.

3 questions.
1. How do I invite people?
2. Do they see my email?
3. Do we donate to get rid of the adds?

Thank you for the time investment and for allowing us to use it.

All the best to you and yours

Thanks appreciate the compliments put a good amount of time into the app. As for your questions.

1. Currently to login you need to provide a group username and group password. The person who created the group will also have an admin password. You will need to give your clan members the group password and group name. Once they have registered an account, they will be able to provide both sets of credentials to login on the launch screen. You will want to keep the admin password to yourself so you can change the group pass if needed. Note: I am currently working on a new way to login that would register the user under a unique code. And then log them in if this code is valid. Once this is implemented you will need to add users to your group. I’m not sure when I will be done with it but I figure a day or so.

2. No, no one can see your email at all. Strictly used for registering with firebase. I will eventually be adding logins for Facebook/Google/ etc.

3. I have not given much thought to that idea. The ads are meant to cover database costs. If I was to implement some kind of subscription to remove ads in the future it would probably be around $3-5 a group per month. I won’t bother doing this unless this is somthing that users want the option to do. If I was to do somthing like this I may also add some “premium” features.

Thanks for the questions and I hope that answers them, or at least comes close!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

Hi..thank you again..I really like the app.

There s one issue and if you can direct me to a quick fix....I would appreciate it . I had a timer that someone accidentally clicked on...it added to the timer and since I didn’t know what the original had ticked down to..I couldn’t edit it..is there a chance to do what flo app does and before it changes a timer ask for confirmation?

Other than that I love it. Awesome work.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Hi..thank you again..I really like the app.

There s one issue and if you can direct me to a quick fix....I would appreciate it . I had a timer that someone accidentally clicked on...it added to the timer and since I didn’t know what the original had ticked down to..I couldn’t edit it..is there a chance to do what flo app does and before it changes a timer ask for confirmation?

Other than that I love it. Awesome work.

All the best

You had a timer that was already running get added to? The only way to do that would be to click the “edit” button and move the time picker wheel. If you just double clicked on a start button and it changed the time then somthing is wrong. Since once a timer is running it can’t be added to unless reset or if you use the “edit” button.

The reset button has a prompt before resetting the timer. I’d this what you are talking about?
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed