Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Closed Beta Test!

Hey Heroes,

Emails will be going out shortly to the 70 players selected to participate in the Corrupted Gardens closed beta test!

We estimate the build will be live on Thursday March the 1st so those selected make sure you have Testflight downloaded and keep an eye on the forums for further announcements!

Beta sub forum will be open tomorrow (Possibly tonight) once we have confirmation from Apple.

Look forward to testing with you!

Now it is time to run home and avoid all the snow...

EDIT 1ST MARCH:

Hey Heroes,

Quick update on our current beta / office status.

Good news, the build has been approved and is almost ready for testing! Please ensure you have Testflight installed in preparation.

The bad news. Currently Scotland is suffering from a massive snowstorm dubbed "The beast from the East" which has been updated to a category red warning (real bad).
At this time due to the severity of the storm we will be postponing the beta until further announcements. (Hopefully tomorrow)

I'll keep this thread updated as I know more.

Apologies and thanks for your patience.

Re: Closed Beta Test!

what if we download the beta app and then we were not selected?and whens the patch note comming?finally something to look forward to :)
You can't download the beta app if they didn't secelt you in close beta.
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Re: Closed Beta Test!

what if we download the beta app and then we were not selected?and whens the patch note comming?finally something to look forward to :)
You can't download the beta app if they didn't secelt you in close beta.
i guess he could download outdated beta app, which won't work