Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Relic Cheating

Is it at all against the terms of service for one or multiple people to place Lvl 1 alts at all of the hunter’s remains spawns and monopolize them? It makes it painfully difficult to collect them and worsens an already tedious task.

Re: Relic Cheating

What about using BlueStacks for multiple instances or several devices simultaneously?

I know some players who do that
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Wait, are you Krios from Arawn with the flaming red spectral charm thats non aeon? :0
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Is it at all against the terms of service for one or multiple people to place Lvl 1 alts at all of the hunter’s remains spawns and monopolize them? It makes it painfully difficult to collect them and worsens an already tedious task.
Although botting is against the TOS (like Muldar said), what you described is not necessarily that. If someone wants to go to the trouble of creating a bunch of alts, places them at every spawn, and then manually logs on each alt and picks up the remains, that is fine. The only way it would not be fine is if the person set up a "bot" to automatically accomplish the task.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

They are bots... they don’t log in and out but are standing over hunter remains and cracker locations throughout the castle and Lirs 24/7.
Gotcha. I was just clarifying that there is a difference.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I logged on this morning to find hunter remains and at least 6 locations had level 1 players standing over them on Belenus server. This is getting way out of hand.

World: Belenus
Clan: Ronin
Ranger Lark 226
Mage Gem 224
Rogue Sundropkiss 210