Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quick to Lock and Delete But Slow to Fix

I make yet another post for today. Unfortunately my previous 2 posts mysteriously vanished. No matter, the voice may have disappeared but the problem is still around.

The problem plagueing the Sulis community and possibly others soon enough is hacks. With players running into the walls using outside sources to reset bosses and guarantee victory over the other clans.

I continue to be spammed with responses of just sending in videos to prove the cases and that it be handled.

https://youtu.be/p1EDpZarBrQ

Videos like the one above have been proven to not be good enough. Dozens of videos like it have been disregarded heavily. Allowing the players to believe themselves to be untouchable.

I ask why the players DO NOT get even a temporary ban until the update that is suppose to fix the hack. Or why the bosses are just reset and not like most that return to the next highest aggro when out of bounds.

This post will be attacked of course with claims of the other clan does it too so its okay. Or claims of scams and nonsense to bring drama to a real issue. I do ask that the ones serious on this topic support it. And the ones only here to cause problems for other players, to step aside as the admins may allow it for now, but the community stands firm on the belief that it needs to be fixed.

Re: Quick to Lock and Delete But Slow to Fix

Wtf ,yeah OTM need to step up and start bann ppl like this.
This is happening on every serv it seems yet no ppl get banned for it.while on this subject OTM need start bann ppl who duplicate items aswell!
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

what ,yeah OTM need to step up and start bann ppl like this.
This is happening on every serv it seems yet no ppl get banned for it.while on this subject OTM need start bann ppl who duplicate items aswell!
The writer of this post is in a clan of people that exploit the bug.

He’s also one of a few that post under anonymous names while they spam the forum.

The reality is a clan on our server killed Gele yesterday (which his clan can’t anymore due to activity) so he’s trying to make “hacks” a scapegoat.

You need an IP ban on the forum.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

what ,yeah OTM need to step up and start bann ppl like this.
The writer of this post is in a clan of people that exploit the bug.

You need an IP ban on the forum.
The key is to ban or disable those doing it. Makes no difference who is. Glitchers needs to be punished. This is a CH issue not a clan issue. Anyone caught on tape doing this should be banned, forget clan banner.

I'd rather see IP bans on players in game who are caught repeatedly exploiting this bug. I'd rather see the game itself being monitored more than the forums pages... If players using this exploit knew they risked getting IP banned, that might also discourage them from doing it. As things stand now the threat of losing a lvl 100-150 warrior isn't enough to keep players from doing this exploit.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

Much like many other companies we have many departments and I can assure you, you would not want Community Managers programming.

As I said in your other threads, the issue is being worked on by the team with a number of internal fixes being tested. While I empathize with your cause repeatedly spamming the forum will not speed up or resolve the matter.

Your threads were moved as they contained information to be reviewed by the Support Team, broke naming and shaming rules on the forum and resorted to clan fighting.

I can assure you all evidence provided will be reviewed by the team with action taken as we work towards a permanent fix.

Thanks