Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Im sorry OTM...

At this point we may as well bring out everyone's bad past, how was the ban bud? Think spending no money on a GAMEand ranting is as bad as ranting over a GOLDEN BREASTPLATE :lol:
But let me predict the future, you're gonna say something along the lines of "it's not as bad as crying over a pixel and I spent time and that's valuable" ;) :lol:
Oh my god, 12hrs ban for buying something not knowing it was hacked, items were removed and account was back, you should really study the ways of hurting a shooting star
Bans a ban, still left your little scratch when you decided to *** about it here :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

At this point we may as well bring out everyone's bad past, how was the ban bud? Think spending no money on a GAMEand ranting is as bad as ranting over a GOLDEN BREASTPLATE :lol:
But let me predict the future, you're gonna say something along the lines of "it's not as bad as crying over a pixel and I spent time and that's valuable" ;) :lol:
Oh my god, 12hrs ban for buying something not knowing it was hacked, items were removed and account was back, you should really study the ways of hurting a shooting star
Bans a ban, still left your little scratch when you decided to ***** about it here :lol:
Bans a ban? Is it the time where I'm supposed to get mad or be teased coz I was banned? I was banned, don't know how should that affect me but I guess you're trynna be funny and I'll actually be nice and laugh hahahahaha
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Bans a ban, still left your little scratch when you decided to ***** about it here :lol:
Bans a ban? Is it the time where I'm supposed to get mad or be teased coz I was banned? I was banned, don't know how should that affect me but I guess you're trynna be funny and I'll actually be nice and laugh hahahahaha
Well you're supposed to get mad? Guess the rejects of moocows don't have much brains ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu