Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Im sorry OTM...

So my goal now is to lvl my toon to max lvl.
No frozen, dl or edl. Im not hoping to get these endgame armors nor the drops of endgame bosses, because i dont deserve them.
Doesnt matter to me now if i dont get these endgame armors or items...
As long as i play the game...
I'm happy... :D
Lol chill, you making a big deal out of it for no reason.
‘I don’t deserve them because I haven’t bought plat’ nonsense lol. Just play them game, find a good and loving clan and work hard! CH is not easy i can assure you that. Plat makes it 10 times easier. But playing free and getting to endgame is not impossible. Pretty sure a lot of clans also offer free plat items and can lend you lux/gear if you’re a serious player. Just find the right place, and start the grind!

^ another irrelevant post, this is what happens when you lose prot to bobthemage amiright :lol:
Who cares about arawn, prot, you or bob, do you have to bring this up here?
At this point we may as well bring out everyone's bad past, how was the ban bud? Think spending no money on a GAMEand ranting is as bad as ranting over a GOLDEN BREASTPLATE :lol:
But let me predict the future, you're gonna say something along the lines of "it's not as bad as crying over a pixel and I spent time and that's valuable" ;) :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

No frozen, dl or edl. Im not hoping to get these endgame armors nor the drops of endgame bosses, because i dont deserve them.
‘I don’t deserve them because I haven’t bought plat’ nonsense lol. Just play them game, find a good and loving clan and work hard! CH is not easy i can assure you that. Plat makes it 10 times easier. But playing free and getting to endgame is not impossible. Pretty sure a lot of clans also offer free plat items and can lend you lux/gear if you’re a serious player. Just find the right place, and start the grind!

Lol...
I dont sleep for 1 day just to camp frozen bosses for my old clan...
is that serious...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Lol...
is that serious...
You might need a break from the game if it's impacting your health negatively
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

At this point we may as well bring out everyone's bad past, how was the ban bud? Think spending no money on a GAMEand ranting is as bad as ranting over a GOLDEN BREASTPLATE :lol:
But let me predict the future, you're gonna say something along the lines of "it's not as bad as crying over a pixel and I spent time and that's valuable" ;) :lol:
Oh my god, 12hrs ban for buying something not knowing it was hacked, items were removed and account was back, you should really study the ways of hurting a shooting star
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Lol...
is that serious...
That’s not serious. That addiction and it’s bad. I hope its not your clan who asked u to do that. If it was, then leave lol.
You don’t have to stay up for a whole day to get gear. From experience, this game depends on several factors. Hard work, and a little bit of luck. You can camp grom for a day but not get a p bear. Then someone kills a ph that u miss and bam, they get a p bear from a ph.
Just kill bosses in ur free time. Or keep phone/ipad near ya and log for bosses when they are due. Imo the, most you should do to ur clan is stay up late for bosses, or maybe wake up in the middle of the night for gele. But don’t let anyone force ya to stay up the whole night to kill bosses. That isn’t a loving and caring clan, and it will impact you physical and mental health.

Disclaimer: im not trying to bash on his clan or something. I don’t know blink or the clan he is right now. And im 99% sure his clan was not the reason he stayed up for a whole day.

While we are here, I also apologize to OTM for spending an unhealthy amount of hours on a video game, and neglecting my pet spider, Ricky.
Wattzon of Sulis

Lol...
is that serious...
That’s not serious. That addiction and it’s bad. I hope its not your clan who asked u to do that. If it was, then leave lol.
You don’t have to stay up for a whole day to get gear. From experience, this game depends on several factors. Hard work, and a little bit of luck. You can camp grom for a day but not get a p bear. Then someone kills a ph that u miss and bam, they get a p bear from a ph.
Just kill bosses in ur free time. Or keep phone/ipad near ya and log for bosses when they are due. Imo the, most you should do to ur clan is stay up late for bosses, or maybe wake up in the middle of the night for gele. But don’t let anyone force ya to stay up the whole night to kill bosses. That isn’t a loving and caring clan, and it will impact you physical and mental health.

Disclaimer: im not trying to bash on his clan or something. I don’t know blink or the clan he is right now. And im 99% sure his clan was not the reason he stayed up for a whole day.
So you didnt spent any cash in this game???

If you play for more than 5 yrs in a game, i think thats addiction... :lol:

Lol...
is that serious...

So you didnt spent any cash in this game???
Nope. But i did spend a solid 3 years of gameplay in ch. 2 and a half which i spent in castle being a noob and dreaming of 100k. Then i got into a serious clan and worked hard, now i have 2 toons and working on another 2. I did get alot of help from my friends though, and im really grateful for my caring clan and loving friends.

In conclusion, you can make money in many ways in ch. but fastest most efficient way, is buying platinum . You choose what suits you.