bob the mage wrote:
that fashion is amazing
I need to start cooking
It is! But apart from the fash there's other perks I find worth my while and u might find them enticing urself, u decide...
1. Farming Cbs got my Mage to 223. Didn't know the forbs one gives decent xp and with crits I found myself a level higher wo popping a lix.
2. Got to train my mage's mount and dragon and they almost maxed. Also got to train my warr's weap abilities which I really bothered with but hey why not hit a couple of birds with one stone, right?
3. Got to make really helpful stuff that others and myself can use. Some been wanting my food for training, leaderboard push, others for lock, others for fast kills and me to save from using lixers I use food. Alternatives are fun to experiment with.
4. Gold! Rare cook books drop from Cbs and very sellable and tradeable. Even ingre u can sell for decent gold. I buy bottle neck ingre for 5k each.
5. Spawn rate is from 10-20 mins! Need I say more?
There's plenty more but ur a Mage right? Wouldn't u want to try ur own cooking of a dish that gives u 480 focus?