Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 3 more Gold Marks to Finish!

that fashion is amazing :o I need to start cooking :lol:
It is! But apart from the fash there's other perks I find worth my while and u might find them enticing urself, u decide...

1. Farming Cbs got my Mage to 223. Didn't know the forbs one gives decent xp and with crits I found myself a level higher wo popping a lix.

2. Got to train my mage's mount and dragon and they almost maxed. Also got to train my warr's weap abilities which I really bothered with but hey why not hit a couple of birds with one stone, right?

3. Got to make really helpful stuff that others and myself can use. Some been wanting my food for training, leaderboard push, others for lock, others for fast kills and me to save from using lixers I use food. Alternatives are fun to experiment with.

4. Gold! Rare cook books drop from Cbs and very sellable and tradeable. Even ingre u can sell for decent gold. I buy bottle neck ingre for 5k each.

5. Spawn rate is from 10-20 mins! Need I say more? :D

There's plenty more but ur a Mage right? Wouldn't u want to try ur own cooking of a dish that gives u 480 focus? :o
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

that fashion is amazing :o I need to start cooking :lol:
It is! But apart from the fash there's other perks I find worth my while and u might find them enticing urself, u decide...

1. Farming Cbs got my Mage to 223. Didn't know the forbs one gives decent xp and with crits I found myself a level higher wo popping a lix.

2. Got to train my mage's mount and dragon and they almost maxed. Also got to train my warr's weap abilities which I really bothered with but hey why not hit a couple of birds with one stone, right?

3. Got to make really helpful stuff that others and myself can use. Some been wanting my food for training, leaderboard push, others for lock, others for fast kills and me to save from using lixers I use food. Alternatives are fun to experiment with.

4. Gold! Rare cook books drop from Cbs and very sellable and tradeable. Even ingre u can sell for decent gold. I buy bottle neck ingre for 5k each.

5. Spawn rate is from 10-20 mins! Need I say more? :D

There's plenty more but ur a Mage right? Wouldn't u want to try ur own cooking of a dish that gives u 480 focus? :o
480 focus, what the!!!!
Once this week (midterm week :/ ) is over ima def try cooking!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Done! Many thanks to Mosses and Atumo (special mention to the Auction House!) :D First full white set in Epona. Boots a bit chunky for my taste nonetheless happy to finally complete this set!
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.