Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PW Conflict help/fix? Old issue?

Hello, my friend has started playing again, he doesnt have a forum account so I'm asking for him, does anyone know what to do when they recieve this message? If i remember right this is an old issue but he just came back a few days ago, Muldar maybe know? So i can point him in the right ditection on who to talk to or steps to fix it. If anyone can help it'd be great, Thanks!

Re: PW Conflict help/fix? Old issue?

Hello, my friend has started playing again, he doesnt have a forum account so I'm asking for him, does anyone know what to do when they recieve this message? If i remember right this is an old issue but he just came back a few days ago, Muldar maybe know? So i can point him in the right ditection on who to talk to or steps to fix it. If anyone can help it'd be great, Thanks!
Can you provide me with his character name and world?

Should be able to find him from those details and resolve his issue.
I have same problem, do I have to PM on facebook?
If you send me your character name and world I can fix it for you :)

Can you provide me with his character name and world?

Should be able to find him from those details and resolve his issue.
I have same problem, do I have to PM on facebook?
If you send me your character name and world I can fix it for you :)

CloudStrife87
World- Fingal

CloudStrife87
World- Fingal
Doesn't appear to be a conflicted account but the last sign in date is quite awhile ago so possibly incorrect sign in details.

Could you have him contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks