Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Closed beta forums

Muldar and others,

The last beta I was a part of there was a special forum that opened up for us to discuss and coordinate and report findings. I’m not assuming I’ll get invited to the closed beta but what I was hoping was that possibly those that are going to be invited to the closed beta gain access to this forum on the Monday before closed beta hits. That way those that are in can start to Plan and coordinate times to do some of the activities that require larger groups. It’s just a thought.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Closed beta forums

Closed beta and open beta forums will most likely be opened on release date as usual.
That was why this was posted tho. To hopefully get it early to actually plan for things a day or 2 before hand.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Closed beta and open beta forums will most likely be opened on release date as usual.
That was why this was posted tho. To hopefully get it early to actually plan for things a day or 2 before hand.
How can you plan for something with 0 knowledge of what’s actually coming? Lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How can you plan for something with 0 knowledge of what’s actually coming? Lol
well for starters there are new bosses being released. Im sure you are aware that not every player comes from the same timezones. If i am accepted into the closed beta i would love to give the new bosses a go. By plan i mean working out a suitable time where as many players are able to log as possible so we could attempt new raids as soon as possible
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

If those that are in closed beta are in a forum together a few days before the release then we can get familiar with each other. Set up times to “spike” the server to do events that might require a larger group. We can coordinate and do some data gathering about each other time zones since we will actually know who each other is.

Perhaps once we agree on a time or two that works for various people OTM can ask us to test certain mechanics to ensure things work as planned. I did a beta once on an iOS game where each day we were asked to test a certain aspect the next day. I hope those that are closed testing aren’t just going into it to prepare them self for the release, especially closed testers. A beta tester should be trying to find and discover issues so that OTM doesn’t have to spend as much time on patches after the release. Building up a report with fellow testers before we get in can help that.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

This is all assuming that Muldar has already created a list of participants for the closed beta.
But I think that it may be a good idea to try and see if this could be set up ahead of he beta so that way maximum involvement and bug fixing can occur.
+1
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Muldar and others,

The last beta I was a part of there was a special forum that opened up for us to discuss and coordinate and report findings. I’m not assuming I’ll get invited to the closed beta but what I was hoping was that possibly those that are going to be invited to the closed beta gain access to this forum on the Monday before closed beta hits. That way those that are in can start to Plan and coordinate times to do some of the activities that require larger groups. It’s just a thought.
Nice idea. +1 for sure
Hi

I'll be opening beta forums a few days earlier just to ensure everyone is aware they have been selected etc.
(Most likely once we have submitted the build to Testflight)

The Closed Beta will mainly be boss testing so I hope you are all ready! ;)