Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed beta forums

I really hope I get in the closed beta! Would it be a good idea for the people that get in the closed beta to get the same communication app like band, wechat or line for example? I remember we did that during the gelebron closed beta with a few and it worked really well. It was a pity not all testers were on line back then.
OTM should dedicate a chat app for us to use and put an admin in who can shedule times and stuff so people listen and show up
Hi

Re: Closed beta forums

I really hope I get in the closed beta! Would it be a good idea for the people that get in the closed beta to get the same communication app like band, wechat or line for example? I remember we did that during the gelebron closed beta with a few and it worked really well. It was a pity not all testers were on line back then.
OTM should dedicate a chat app for us to use and put an admin in who can shedule times and stuff so people listen and show up
A chat app would be a nice feature, but idk how OTM would feel about using 3rd party software as they would have limited controls.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at