Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Reason We Play

The never ending need to camp for bosses that most of the time drop items worthy of just dropping makes people eventually quit. I understand that otm doesnt want people to progress too fast and get bored, but the bottle necks in this game are a true pain in the youknowwhat.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The never ending need to camp for bosses that most of the time drop items worthy of just dropping makes people eventually quit. I understand that otm doesnt want people to progress too fast and get bored, but the bottle necks in this game are a true pain in the youknowwhat.
for a phone game it's so ridiculous lol
Hi

1month 14 hours a day :O no one noticed? Umm
Well believe it or not our chief behind the scenes logs everyday doing around the same amount except we live on the other side of the world to each other so I can understand that but our chief who represents god knows when he logs, once a decade? The members know, I've probably interacted with most of em more than any other member except leaders as I put no interest towards 80% of them. Played 6 months, got to the top so they sat back, now theyre mages are, if I had to put it into ring tiers: minor to lesser. Because they lost their only godly ;)

But of course if you guys decide to shove in another new server I'll drag myself along in there with adro tied to my back :lol:

Edit: this is getting off topic so pm me if theres anything else to ask
I would blame the general in your timezone, 1 person can see and do only so much
If I remember right there were 3? Generals and 2 of them were alts?
Edit: @beaver stop trash talking me over line (while you "plan" gele for over a year :lol: you make your clan wait longer than otm makes us wait an update ;) ik you're ready this bb or is it ido
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Well believe it or not our chief behind the scenes logs everyday doing around the same amount except we live on the other side of the world to each other so I can understand that but our chief who represents god knows when he logs, once a decade? The members know, I've probably interacted with most of em more than any other member except leaders as I put no interest towards 80% of them. Played 6 months, got to the top so they sat back, now theyre mages are, if I had to put it into ring tiers: minor to lesser. Because they lost their only godly ;)

But of course if you guys decide to shove in another new server I'll drag myself along in there with adro tied to my back :lol:

Edit: this is getting off topic so pm me if theres anything else to ask
I would blame the general in your timezone, 1 person can see and do only so much
Edit: @beaver stop trash talking me over line (while you "plan" gele for over a year :lol: you make your clan wait longer than otm makes us wait an update ;) ik you're ready this bb or is it ido
Yes this system requires the feedback of all the clan, multiple gens and guardians to see who does what, ppl watching out for each other is what makes this system strong.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Yes this system requires the feedback of all the clan, multiple gens and guardians to see who does what, ppl watching out for each other is what makes this system strong.
Hence the reason I'm not with them nor the game anymore
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

First of all there aren't enough relevant bosses currently to keep us occupied constantly. What does anyone do when no raids are up or due? With the addition of more endgame bosses, we should have much more to do with our endgame toons. Furthermore, people like myself aren't satisfied with medium to good quality gear. I want the best possible gear and setup that can be achieved, so I keep playing because that's one thing that drives me to keep bossing. That means 2-3 godly blood rings and double godly argent core/blade bracelets.
+1 except (sorry for bringing sulis crap into general discussions) two clans used dkp and then our clan was based off "effort" <~ except the effort was never monitored so no matter how many bosses we did or timers we logged and called they stuff rarely came back to us, my reason for quitting the game and moving to the forums was because it was so repetitive and at points I was forced to buy gear that we had in our clan bank because I was "not bossing enough" pretty sure for a straight month when I had a work break i nolifed every single day at least 14 hours of bosses and yet 90% of my **** was bought.
If we had a system of dkp where it was actually recorded and thrown on for everyone to see then I would probably continue to login and boss but for your own leaders to forget that you don't have edl offhand is quite mind-blowing.
Funny how you think you’re top unfathomable in Sulis for getting about 5 cragskor kills as an ice mage. Btw, even if you were on for about 14 hrs a day, hardly 1 of them was actually bossing. I saw probably about 15 max logs from you in one day and thats the time when u were on for almost a whole day. You bought ur gear because u were too impatient to wait a couple days for it, or even to ask a couple more times.
Sulis
Cookiemonsta (Warrior) Lvl 220
Siin (Rogue) Lvl 222
Acres (Mage) Lvl 170+

The most entertaining thing about the game for me personally is a difficult boss fight.

The kind where you don't know if you'll wipe or not due to having few people, but barely manage to pull through.

Those take more skill than just going in with a large raid and slaughtering the boss.

Since I don't know the outcome, even doing old bosses I've done a hundred times before can be fun.
Rogue DONN

The most entertaining thing about the game for me personally is a difficult boss fight.

The kind where you don't know if you'll wipe or not due to having few people, but barely manage to pull through.

Those take more skill than just going in with a large raid and slaughtering the boss.

Since I don't know the outcome, even doing old bosses I've done a hundred times before can be fun.
A few months ago when they were changing servers and we all had that massive lag surge. Epona almost failed hrung. Was so fun
220 Druid SupremeDruid

First of all there aren't enough relevant bosses currently to keep us occupied constantly. What does anyone do when no raids are up or due? With the addition of more endgame bosses, we should have much more to do with our endgame toons. Furthermore, people like myself aren't satisfied with medium to good quality gear. I want the best possible gear and setup that can be achieved, so I keep playing because that's one thing that drives me to keep bossing. That means 2-3 godly blood rings and double godly argent core/blade bracelets.
+1 except (sorry for bringing sulis crap into general discussions) two clans used dkp and then our clan was based off "effort" <~ except the effort was never monitored so no matter how many bosses we did or timers we logged and called they stuff rarely came back to us, my reason for quitting the game and moving to the forums was because it was so repetitive and at points I was forced to buy gear that we had in our clan bank because I was "not bossing enough" pretty sure for a straight month when I had a work break i nolifed every single day at least 14 hours of bosses and yet 90% of my **** was bought.
If we had a system of dkp where it was actually recorded and thrown on for everyone to see then I would probably continue to login and boss but for your own leaders to forget that you don't have edl offhand is quite mind-blowing.
Funny how you think you’re top **** in Sulis for getting about 5 cragskor kills as an ice mage. Btw, even if you were on for about 14 hrs a day, hardly 1 of them was actually bossing. I saw probably about 15 max logs from you in one day and thats the time when u were on for almost a whole day. You bought ur gear because u were too impatient to wait a couple days for it, or even to ask a couple more times.
You know what I don't think I'm top unfathomable, I am you and I both know that very well. I didn't fight enough crags to leave a mark because of course losing locks, pretty sure I've stressed myself out calling clan and seeing them sit in castle while I'm killing myself inside, <you also know that very well.
And no you didn't see Max 15 logs from me because you don't stay on for as long as me, that day I tracked on a spreadsheet who logged and what bosses they attended, safe to say I did over 20 bosses that day, oh and did I forget to mention that I didn't log off even once during those 20+ bosses? And that I literally skipped breakfast and lunch just to make bungs job so much easier because half of you rejects don't keep timer and expect the same people to do it over and over again.
And regarding my gear 2 weeks isnt a few days, I requested a hoarfrost runestone and waited 2weeks no reply.
3 weeks later I decide to request something else and I was given it. When I ask he had forgotten about my misc. Good leader am I right? And don't say anything along the lines of "busy irl" were all on the same boat here, I could've been doing better unfathomable with my life but instead chose to help and not stress out bung.
Oh and regarding the ask a couple more times, being a so called "nuisance" by asking a few extra times did that not stress flique out and pull her into a literall mental breakdown? Or do I have to beg my ass after earning unfathomable.
You don't even know that I got told no to getting one item that I earnt and a fire mage was approved to get.

~going off topic af soz muld for bringing sulis crap into this, cookie if you have a problem with me come pm me. I'll take any criticism but dont think I don't have anything to say
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Shivah, you NEVER requested anything from me. I don't even play my mage and wasn't even in the mage group until today, and I'm certainly not mage captain. I don't appreciate being drug into your delusions and would appreciate you not spewing drivel of which you have no knowledge.