Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Reason We Play

I play cause this game is fun, I enjoy helping my clan, and I strive to become a better ranger. Only thing that really discourages me from logging are the massive amount of 4* placeholders that spawn... they annoy the hell out of me. Don’t mind camping raids, don’t mind getting bad loot from raids, don’t mind the grind that this game is, I simply can’t stand 4* placeholders and how pointless they are. Camping a boss knowing a 4* will most likely spawn and drop absolutely nothing is not what I call fun.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I play cause this game is fun, I enjoy helping my clan, and I strive to become a good a ranger as the amazing apes. Only thing that really discourages me from logging is knowing I'll get outlocked by apes at every boss, I cant even lock a snorri4! Camping a boss knowing I'll get outlocked by apes is not what I call fun.
I agree
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I play cause this game is fun, I enjoy helping my clan, and I strive to become a good a ranger as the amazing apes. Only thing that really discourages me from logging is knowing I'll get outlocked by apes at every boss, I cant even lock a snorri4! Camping a boss knowing I'll get outlocked by apes is not what I call fun.
I agree
Lol, love u Apes
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge