Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fake email

I am pretty sure this is a fake. Look at the email I just got in my inbox.

Celtic Heroes Support <onethumbmobile@outlook.com>
12:06 PM (22 hours ago)
to me

1518635009300_Screen

Dear Hero,

We will disable your account within 48 hours if you don't reply directly to this email. We have noticed that your account has been logged in on in with different IP's. This made us suspicious and we want to be sure you are not sharing an account, being hacked or have sold your account because this is highly forbidden. To make sure you are the real owner of this account we want you to send us some information. If this information is invalid or you don't respond at all we will disable your account and if it takes even longer time than 48 hours we will permanently delete it.

Please answer the following questions as precisely as possible.

Your log-in username:
Your password ( CH staff will never ask for your password in game! ) :
Amount of gold :
Amount of platinum :
Some stuff in your bank :
Some of your friends :
Clan :
Other accounts :
World :
Gear :

Please answer these questions within 48 hours so we can confirm that you are the owner and we won't have to disable your account!

Sincerely,

One Thumb Mobile Support

1518635023098_Screen

Re: Fake email

I am pretty sure this is a fake. Look at the email I just got in my inbox.

Celtic Heroes Support <onethumbmobile@outlook.com>
12:06 PM (22 hours ago)
to me

1518635009300_Screen

Dear Hero,

We will disable your account within 48 hours if you don't reply directly to this email. We have noticed that your account has been logged in on in with different IP's. This made us suspicious and we want to be sure you are not sharing an account, being hacked or have sold your account because this is highly forbidden. To make sure you are the real owner of this account we want you to send us some information. If this information is invalid or you don't respond at all we will disable your account and if it takes even longer time than 48 hours we will permanently delete it.

Please answer the following questions as precisely as possible.

Your log-in username:
Your password ( CH staff will never ask for your password in game! ) :
Amount of gold :
Amount of platinum :
Some stuff in your bank :
Some of your friends :
Clan :
Other accounts :
World :
Gear :

Please answer these questions within 48 hours so we can confirm that you are the owner and we won't have to disable your account!

Sincerely,

One Thumb Mobile Support

1518635023098_Screen
This is a fake. It appears to be some sort of Phishing scam.

Not only will we not ask for your password in game we will not ask for it outside of Celtic Heroes either.

Please do not respond to any emails such as this and report them as spam/phishing scam to your email provider if they offer this feature.

I shall pass this information onto our support team so that they are aware of this.

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Re: Fake email

Lmao

"We WILL disable your account"

"SOME STUFF in your bank"

Surely you would have to disable to account so they can't login to see whats in the bank :lol:
Do the kids in the 2k's not get education anymore? :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu