Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

thanks otm..

i see many people are getting impatient for a update and attempting to fight with admins.. not nice :c personally i would rather wait than have a unfun buggy update :)

on a positive note: i am extremely greatful for your work and customer service otm :) very helpful admins and 'tadaah' been killing it lately and muldar of course! a lot of people give the guys slack but there only one person :) we should all say thank you for the work they do :D thanks otm for amazing game

- love from crystalhealing on rosmerta

Re: thanks otm..

i see many people are getting impatient for a update and attempting to fight with admins.. not nice :c personally i would rather wait than have a unfun buggy update :)

on a positive note: i am extremely greatful for your work and customer service otm :) very helpful admins and 'tadaah' been killing it lately and muldar of course! a lot of people give the guys slack but there only one person :) we should all say thank you for the work they do :D thanks otm for amazing game

Customer service has been slow and the update is way late already? Maybe you have just seen there is a closed beta and are brown nosing OTM but lying doesn't improve anything
Hi

negativity helps nothing

Customer service has been slow and the update is way late already? Maybe you have just seen there is a closed beta and are brown nosing OTM but lying doesn't improve anything

negativity helps nothing

Nothing to do in game. The Dev shld let the community give suggestions for drops and choose from them for the new bosses, gives ppl a good forum competition as well as some real good drops, because who doesn’t love void energy harvest :D
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Closed beta :')

Nice positivity, Crystal. They are doing a great job lately :)
Would you kindly?