Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grieving

#21
Yes it’s a real pain, I was at a boss just the other day and the team was so close but another clan just pulled ads in us and and we wiped it was necro so a lot of time and work wasted.
I’m guessing there is nothing that can be done about this?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

Re: Grieving

#23
It’s a real shame and disappointing.
Off there will be lock battles and competition between factions or clans, but it is a shame another clan has to ruin things if they loose a battle.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

Re: Grieving

#24
@CorpsCandy

As you know i was part of corrupted clan named Crew. Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.

If there is not person named King on Nuada server aka Corrupt on forum their clan would not be able to take any EGB or EDL 6* including Hrung and up. He has permission to log other people toons for raids especially EGBs and EDL 6* so they can recieve dkp. Toons he regularly logs are leaders in Crew clan - Lilmudd (and his alt Mystogan), Tirdybird, ScarlettHeals. He often logs toons that recently joined such as Blessings and his alts Invectus and Harambe. Furthermore Blessings bought reaper ring from original Snocket rocket for in real life goods (around 200 USD aka BlackMarket transactions). Snocket rocket is now toon owned by person named Bell Cranel on Nuada server who bought it from original Snocket who was banned for buying illegal chests (chests glitched by Ragina and bought for real life currency). Blessings is also more often than not logged by his close friend Arcane Scantum. There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.

This and much more are biggest problems on our server. Not just Lonan, ‘i share my toon with my brother so toon never sleeps’, Alexander.

Re: Grieving

#25
Once a boss is locked, rival clans should relog and back off. Griefing should be a (temp)bannable offence, it wastes lixs, pots and idols that people spend real money on.
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Re: Grieving

#26
Apples-Bele wrote:Once a boss is locked, rival clans should relog and back off. Griefing should be a (temp)bannable offence, it wastes lixs, pots and idols that people spend real money on.

Or you can stick around; if they wipe, you can battle for it again, or if there's no chance of that, you can help out and at least get the timer.
Image

Nosy blighter, aren't ya? lol
Lugh: Pegasus, Mindreader - W, Doge Dandolo - D
CH discord CH database Bitey's Guide RIGGED: dicing hack EXPOSED

Re: Grieving

#27
@ Mind

Why would you just stick around when you can log all leftovers (not banned) from clan chaos since you have their username and password to lock boss?

Re: Grieving

#28
IvarTheBoneless wrote:@CorpsCandy

As you know i was part of corrupted clan named Crew. Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.

If there is not person named King on Nuada server aka Corrupt on forum their clan would not be able to take any EGB or EDL 6* including Hrung and up. He has permission to log other people toons for raids especially EGBs and EDL 6* so they can recieve dkp. Toons he regularly logs are leaders in Crew clan - Lilmudd (and his alt Mystogan), Tirdybird, ScarlettHeals. He often logs toons that recently joined such as Blessings and his alts Invectus and Harambe. Furthermore Blessings bought reaper ring from original Snocket rocket for in real life goods (around 200 USD aka BlackMarket transactions). Snocket rocket is now toon owned by person named Bell Cranel on Nuada server who bought it from original Snocket who was banned for buying illegal chests (chests glitched by Ragina and bought for real life currency). Blessings is also more often than not logged by his close friend Arcane Scantum. There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.

This and much more are biggest problems on our server. Not just Lonan, ‘i share my toon with my brother so toon never sleeps’, Alexander.



I find it moronic that you cry about any sort of grieving when u were 4 box grieving our necro attempt. ur just upset that u got kicked from both top clans then literally cried to try join. Grow up
Last edited by Corrupt on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Grieving

#30
Mind wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:Once a boss is locked, rival clans should relog and back off. Griefing should be a (temp)bannable offence, it wastes lixs, pots and idols that people spend real money on.

Or you can stick around; if they wipe, you can battle for it again, or if there's no chance of that, you can help out and at least get the timer.


Oh yes of course by back off I just meant stand away from adds/boss, usually where their ranged dps is standing
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoyalBratt and 19 guests