Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grieving

#11
After you already ostracize the player, begin completely ignoring what he does.

People like that can't seem to get enough attention in reality therefore try to do so on the game.

If no one replies or gives attention then he will move on to another server or game.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Grieving

#12
How is griefing a clan on a boss to make them wipe and waste everyone’s time and recources a ‘game mechanic’? Griefing like pulling ghosts on necro and rooting necro near the, or messing up xtals at gele should be bannable because you are wasting people’s recources, which, to me, sounds like an electronic theft.
Anyone who disagrees with that is probably a griefer him self and can’t handle a loss on a boss. Just play fair and accept your loss.

Killing steal when lixing is already bannable (as far as i’ve heard) just record the person and send footage to otm and they’ll look at it.

Restting bosses (using wall hacks) is 100% bannable. Record a clear footage for otm and the person will get banned soon.

Re: Grieving

#13
xXzeemXx wrote:How is griefing a clan on a boss to make them wipe and waste everyone’s time and recources a ‘game mechanic’? Griefing like pulling ghosts on necro and rooting necro near the, or messing up xtals at gele should be bannable because you are wasting people’s recources, which, to me, sounds like an electronic theft.
Anyone who disagrees with that is probably a griefer him self and can’t handle a loss on a boss. Just play fair and accept your loss.

Killing steal when lixing is already bannable (as far as i’ve heard) just record the person and send footage to otm and they’ll look at it.

Restting bosses (using wall hacks) is 100% bannable. Record a clear footage for otm and the person will get banned soon.

When did kill stealing become bannable? Im pretty sure it isnt considering it happens to me everytime i play lol. As for otm making griefing bannable why would they do that. The more resources you waste the more you gotta buy and give them more money. I havent ever been griefed while bossing but i can imagine it is annoying. Only thing is. Its part of the game. Its what makes it an rpg like if you go in arena and get killed you cant really say otm ban them for killing me.... Its part of the game lol. Ive never griefed but it happens to me alot.just how it goes. Everything cant be easy

Re: Grieving

#14
Cuco wrote:This shouldn’t be on general discussion, but crunched inside of an email to otm. Just like a fellow forum user said, this isn’t griefing at all, but just a strategy used to ensure the lock for our clan. It’s not against the rules, but yes I agree it’s a dirty tactic. However, every dl kill I’ve seen you and my clan mate at, all you do is harass him actually, but yet to see him harass you. If this is true, please send me proof of this, but otherwise, don’t put this on forums.




Hey Cuco,
In no way I wanted to disrespect your clan. That being said....
I will start taking screenshots and such if you want and talk to you about it ingame.
But it is kinda sad that it has to come to this.
You are probably aware of his actions for the whole server is complaining about him?
I agree that placing this on the forum isn't the best way, but something needs to be done about him.
Server: Nuada.
Clan: Wild Bunch
CorpseCandy Lvl183 rogue
Vhoodoo lvl164 druid

Everyone loves Candy !

Re: Grieving

#15
angelneto wrote:Everything cant be easy

That’s all these new players want.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Grieving

#16
angelneto wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:How is griefing a clan on a boss to make them wipe and waste everyone’s time and recources a ‘game mechanic’? Griefing like pulling ghosts on necro and rooting necro near the, or messing up xtals at gele should be bannable because you are wasting people’s recources, which, to me, sounds like an electronic theft.
Anyone who disagrees with that is probably a griefer him self and can’t handle a loss on a boss. Just play fair and accept your loss.

Killing steal when lixing is already bannable (as far as i’ve heard) just record the person and send footage to otm and they’ll look at it.

Restting bosses (using wall hacks) is 100% bannable. Record a clear footage for otm and the person will get banned soon.

When did kill stealing become bannable? Im pretty sure it isnt considering it happens to me everytime i play lol. As for otm making griefing bannable why would they do that. The more resources you waste the more you gotta buy and give them more money. I havent ever been griefed while bossing but i can imagine it is annoying. Only thing is. Its part of the game. Its what makes it an rpg like if you go in arena and get killed you cant really say otm ban them for killing me.... Its part of the game lol. Ive never griefed but it happens to me alot.just how it goes. Everything cant be easy


In the ToS, OTM directly talks about zone disruption. Griefing is zone disruption and players have been banned for it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Grieving

#17
angelneto wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:How is griefing a clan on a boss to make them wipe and waste everyone’s time and recources a ‘game mechanic’? Griefing like pulling ghosts on necro and rooting necro near the, or messing up xtals at gele should be bannable because you are wasting people’s recources, which, to me, sounds like an electronic theft.
Anyone who disagrees with that is probably a griefer him self and can’t handle a loss on a boss. Just play fair and accept your loss.

Killing steal when lixing is already bannable (as far as i’ve heard) just record the person and send footage to otm and they’ll look at it.

Restting bosses (using wall hacks) is 100% bannable. Record a clear footage for otm and the person will get banned soon.

When did kill stealing become bannable? Im pretty sure it isnt considering it happens to me everytime i play lol. As for otm making griefing bannable why would they do that. The more resources you waste the more you gotta buy and give them more money. I havent ever been griefed while bossing but i can imagine it is annoying. Only thing is. Its part of the game. Its what makes it an rpg like if you go in arena and get killed you cant really say otm ban them for killing me.... Its part of the game lol. Ive never griefed but it happens to me alot.just how it goes. Everything cant be easy


I remember an admin stating that if a clear evidence was provided of killing stealing, proper actions will be taken accordingly.

You can’t compare pvp with griefing. The first was intended and probably on the game’s description.

Re: Grieving

#18
CorpsCandy wrote:He also seems to enjoy killing all the mobs in a room while you are lixing. Trashtalks and call random players names ....


I won't touch the topic regarding adds because it could be true, I really don't know.

But regarding ks lixing I doubt he does that, unless of course you can provide evidence of him doing so, It's just the first time I heard about him doing something like this, that's why I'm kinda skeptical about it.

Trash talk, come on man... many people do it, even if it's just on their group or clan chat (where the person being talked down can't see it), people do it, but if you're mainly talking about public chat diss, I've seen at least one member of WildBunch do it towards Lonan, many times, yes a Mage (you know who it is), best thing to do is blocking unless it's complete harassment.

Re: Grieving

#19
Eh it’s iffy, but mainly what gets me is the half assed replies of “we are currently looking into the situation” or “the subject has been taking care of” even with sufficient evidence presented to them of the person/persons committing a bannable offense but either slap them on wrist, don’t bother with it at all, or they punish 1 but not all, I’m just saying there are plenty of games for example R6S whose stood by their TOS and when comes to banning for hacking, toxic behavior, etc. live up to it than and there, it’s one and done which how any self respecting game should be...stand by what you say, respect your self, your game, and the players
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

Re: Grieving

#20
If you can kill a boss. Then I see no problem with grieving a boss to get other clan to wipe. Now if you can’t kill I don’t see the point in greving. But then again it’s been happening on danu ever since necro and mordis came out but otm has never done anything, so now that’s it’s happening back to the other clan I see them crying to otm. Was fine when they did it, but if someone else does it, lol they cry here asking for something to change. Please people on danu. Stop being babies, especially when it’s finally biting u in the asses after years of you grieving bosses without the ability to kill even if your successful at resetting. Your the clan that encourages scammers in your clan.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bosman and 34 guests