Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make corrupted garden a pk zone...

Why not make corrupted garden a pk zone or a bigger arena. Put all endgame bosses in the new zone. While hunting bosses, we also hunting players.

Thoughts?
Making corrupted gardens a pvp zone would be absolutely mad lmao

but. . .

I do think a pvp zone in general would be pretty cool. Maybe Celtic Heroes can have little branch of areas in the game that hold maybe a unique boss, fishing zones, cooking items etc. Basically small little areas where clans could fight for control of? Something around that would be cool. Only thing I don't wish for is a pvp like runescape haha
An old character. . .

absolute nonsense while boss is banging tank and druids getting killed by players and all dps is on all out war no way to kill boss unless there is 60 around players for a boss also some ppl prefer just to kill boss and relax not to have a war which will lead to rage quit...although a all out war for a thingy in a new map would be cool and fun...

It’s a cool idea that I think would work well with this game and it’s heavy competition... but the Corrupted Gardens is the wrong expansion to implement this in
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge