Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: COrrupted gardens

Qs far as i know its going to be lvl 180s not eg but if it is eg the game NEEDS to higher xp from mobs becuz or else lvling is gonna be impossible for llv 230 people would have to spend days or weeks on a single level so if they do make it 230+ they would have to make lvling easier
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

i know its not out blah blah but can i get one confitmation, is this going to make leveling at 230+ possible because i saw a 220.6 boss photo is this going to be a end game area
You can level to 240 on bounties and floor bosses but there won't be mobs over 220. We already have gele and proteus that are level 220 so a new 220 boss doesn't indicate anything.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Still hoping there aren't any EG bosses below 220 .-. Lets see if OTM listened to EG players that are sick of making alts to level lock lower level bosses to gear their mains :D
Cuz with so many EG players quitting as of late (myself among em), I feel like corrupted gardens may be the one chance to save the game.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Still hoping there aren't any EG bosses below 220 .-. Lets see if OTM listened to EG players that are sick of making alts to level lock lower level bosses to gear their mains :D
Cuz with so many EG players quitting as of late (myself among em), I feel like corrupted gardens may be the one chance to save the game.
Looking at the recent leak, there was a lvl 200 6* boss. Considering there are no new armor/weapons quest, it must an eg boss

I remember seeing a long time ago that the raids would be lvl 190-220, although I’d imagine there will be more endgame raids.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge