Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#1
Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol
Attachments
1517856853037.jpg
1517856853037.jpg (51.62 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
1517856842268.jpg
1517856842268.jpg (63.34 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
1517856834010.jpg
1517856834010.jpg (73.02 KiB) Viewed 1711 times

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#3
The 220 one... *fully erect*
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#4
Wolfenstien wrote:Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol


If flough is in a group then he is clearly not the source. Smh...
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#5
Xanadu wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol


If flough is in a group then he is clearly not the source. Smh...


Then you clearly don't know Flough ✌:p
Image

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#6
..so that means select a group of people already have an advantage of knowing mob strategies and what’s the best dmg type for mobs ..wow...
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw


Danu

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

#8
LadyNymeria wrote:..so that means select a group of people already have an advantage of knowing mob strategies and what’s the best dmg type for mobs ..wow...

Open beta...
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hiiiiiiii and 27 guests