Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Will OTM ever do something about all these 4s?

I've read numerous posts about complaining about 4s, but I have only played the game for half a year. I really like a lot of the aspects of the game but this part is killing me, I may even put the game down. I would like to know has it always been this way, has otm tried to change it before and it didnt work? One saturday I said, "I'm going to go to all the Snorris today from wake to sleep," and it was literally was 9 4's in a row. Then I said maybe its just snorri, did it to 170, 7 in a row. Havn't done that in weeks, make most of the spawns, but dont set out to make every one (wanted to see if i was unlucky and just missing the 6's). Well today I decided to do it again with snorri, 5 in a row. I'm not even saying increase the amount of drops coming into the game, just quit wasting my time. Make the spawns further apart but more likely of a 5 pr 6 to come up, or make the 4's more of a chance to drop something 1/10 doesn't seem worth my time. Do you know how uneventful it is when you have 20 guys there in 3 different clans to watch a 4 pop up all day? Do you know how much more exciting it is when you have 20 people there and a 6 pops?

Re: Will OTM ever do something about all these 4s?

I quite like 4 stars because I can solo them which is nice when i'm feeling antisocial, if I knew I would always have to call for help and then wait around for people to turn up that would probably put me off. I do agree that slightly better drop rates would be good though to make it more worthwhile or to at least give people who are not in a big clan a chance to get some gear.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion