Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Golden Helm of Bloodlust

I have one that I’ve been looking to sell and I’d like to know an average price for these helms on different servers. Went asking around on Belenus for an average price but no one knows as they are super rare to find in the market.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Golden Helm of Bloodlust

500k-1m on lugh

Just sayin though, its usually a bad idea to sell things you wont be able to buy back...

Gold is easy enough to get
What else would you do with it? Let it rot in your bank?
Well.. yep! Its nice for alts.

Also when I can make 1-2m a day barely doing anything, why would I sell an ultra rare item for basically nothing?

You can make gold by buying and selling common items, which is what I do to afford to collect the rarer ones.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

500k-1m on lugh

Just sayin though, its usually a bad idea to sell things you wont be able to buy back...

Gold is easy enough to get
What else would you do with it? Let it rot in your bank?
Well.. yep! Its nice for alts.

Also when I can make 1-2m a day barely doing anything, why would I sell an ultra rare item for basically nothing?

You can make gold by buying and selling common items, which is what I do to afford to collect the rarer ones.
Why not finish leveling to endgame if you login to do nothing?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Good question.

Well... you see I don't see a point in being endgame. When you are endgame all you do is camp, and try to get the best gear, and maybe try to level over the softcap. I know because I was endgame at one point. And you know what happened? A higher lv cap and new gear were added and everything except for my ice blast bracelet were instantly obsolete. People said hey furyion wanna level? And I've been saying no for the past 4 years. The same thing can happen here too, eventually the level cap will be raised, and new gear will be released. I'm not dealing with that again.

TLDR, you endlessly chase perfect gear endgame when that isn't going to happen. So I spend my time making the most OP low level alts possible, because at least I can make those perfect.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Good question.

Well... you see I don't see a point in being endgame. When you are endgame all you do is camp, and try to get the best gear, and maybe try to level over the softcap. I know because I was endgame at one point. And you know what happened? A higher lv cap and new gear were added and everything except for my ice blast bracelet were instantly obsolete. People said hey furyion wanna level? And I've been saying no for the past 4 years. The same thing can happen here too, eventually the level cap will be raised, and new gear will be released. I'm not dealing with that again.

TLDR, you endlessly chase perfect gear endgame when that isn't going to happen. So I spend my time making the most OP low level alts possible, because at least I can make those perfect.
Fair enough, getting endgame is probably what made me lose interest in the game.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Good question.

Isn't it worse off being mid level and camping castle?

All you do is hoard stuff, merch, etc, but what's the point of all those millions if you can't do anything with it? You can't even show off to other castle campers as much anymore because of dwindling activity.

At least when you are end game you can compete for locks, kills, best gear, no one is forced to camp, that is a choice, and on top of that you can also do what you did as a mid level castle camper.
Wattzon of Sulis