Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking Tokens?

Are they only obtained from the daily cooking quest? (by opening the cooking cache or however that bag is called)

Or is there any other way? because I always seem to get wyvern eggs or similar from that bag lol

Re: Cooking Tokens?

Yes, it’s random luck. I mostly get eggs or raspberries, but I did collect enough for a purple chef hat :)
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Yes, it’s random luck. I mostly get eggs or raspberries, but I did collect enough for a purple chef hat :)
I want the hat too! purple one, no luck with gold cooking tokens, and I haven't seen any of them on auction in my server (Nuada)

So far, I got white hat and bracers and I'm one gold Dagda mark to get my white top. I was aiming for green tbh but only colors with effects are white and black :/ and the effects is blazin (literally). Dagda marks gets sold regularly in our AH (thank goodness) and we have a trade group where u can trade stuff for it too. I did trade some Mage Osan ring for a gold mark.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.