Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Removing ban on bank?

I guess my pm didn't get to anyone since 2 days ago so I'll ask here hopefully someone will read, so if I'm understanding this right, while those who purposely duplicated items on fingal and sell items for money get to continue to play (not all but some) and the one who's accidentally received a duped item ( Moo Clan Bank and clannies of all guilds) get banned with no reply from support, just for unknowingly receiving a "duped item" I mean i know it all takes time but for real can we get a word back on the #1 clan banks, were still kicking strong but it would be great if we could get back half a decades worth of work for 1 minutes worth of clueless mailing, i guess this is where the post goes, i didnt get any pm reply so i guess it does goe here, and i would really like a reply, big plat buyer and been playing a few years, i never seen anything like this, I'd been fired months ago if this was my job in customer service, I won't spend any more until it's fixed. The ones who PURPOSELY duplicated items should recieve 0 priority, while those who received duped items accidently should recieve high priority, and a clan bank that affects 100s of peoples fun and a majority buy plat should receive #1 priority. Thanks

Re: Removing ban on bank?

This is just gonna get deleted sadly but ya I'm on day 10 now of being banned. Left stranded without anything because I'd just started on fingals a month prior to this happening. I wouldn't be such a negative Nora if it wasn't for the fact I mailed them the day it happened and on Thursday I finally get a reply and it's asking for every detail I provided in the original a week earlier. I normally praise the help Muldar gives but so far this situation has been handled poorly.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Oh Hey Hammy haha yeah its unfortunate, you'd think duped reaper rings would take the priority list for being banbed but it doesn't even make the list, but for doing nothing? Lol yeah lets slap a ban on em.. hope you get your account back man. It's not even right; and i hope my post doesn't get deleted I've been playing years and spent hundreds on plat because i enjoy the game, not anymore, so i really would appreciate a non copy and paste reply.

While the op is my competitor. I got to agree it's kind of bs on otm part. Despite my dislike for them, they wouldn't purposely dupe any quest items as it's an obvious hazard. While a lot of people on the server did contribute to this exploit - If I'm not mistaken all the big time ones who did dupe reaper, lux, elixirs etc has been banned. Some say the reaper I recently got from shop, I have a video of me gambling aswell which will be uploaded on YouTube whenever I get a chance, they say that is duped yet it's on video so :roll: keep trying rakish

Anyways back to op, they should be unbanned. The banks anyways and any duped items should be erased. Don't hurt hundreds of innocents because of a couple cheaters.

Let's look at the handling of customer service -

More than several players have mailed in the information requested only to get another email a week or 2 later asking for the same information.

Banks have never been treated as individual accts and suddenly now they are.

You can only use the excuse "we're a small company" for so long. How about stopping with the excuses and fixing where you're lacking.

Messages to admin/Muldar get read but no reply is given.

This isn't the first instance of the players getting shafted on a bank situation. In another instance, OTM catered to 1 player rather than an entire group. If nothing else, common sense would tell you 1 player would not have accumulated 100s of event drops. The Fingal bank is a situation of a mass amount of players suffering because of 1 or 2 players. I, as well as many that have played this game for years, has lost their faith in OTM.

Servers experienced weeks of tremendous lag out of the blue for weeks and some of them for months that ruined plat items from hundreds of players. OTM was okay with players that spent money on the game or spent their time farming for gold to buy lix and have them ruined and do nothing to return the ruined items. This is the same as stealing. But are sure quick to ban players that duplicate items. It's a shame that players that could duplicate the plat items that were ruined because of otm would get banned. OTM has a double standard of it's okay to take from players but it's not okay for players to take from us.

I'm reminded of the time when plat suddenly increased in price and OTM said it was because of a virtual good tax that good places on in app purchases. When contacting Google, Google said absolutely not. They are only a 3rd party provider for in app purchases and app purchases and do not tax items and that any taxes applied are done by the company themselves. Suddenly Muldar said 'whoops there was a developer mistake in the pricing'. Suddenly after Google straight up says OTM is lying, OTM fixes the plat tax charge. A multitude of players had their plat charges reversed and received a ton of money back.

They claim the fame is unhackable. Yet apparently there are players that are hacking the game and duplicating items left and right as well has having run around in the gardens update and released screen shots before its even been released to beta.
Still debating on which faction to join...lich or reapers. (I'm sure this will get me banned but I beyond frustrated at a company that claims to care about its customers/players but so often displays tthe exact opposite. I'm still frustrated how otm was okay with players getting their plat items ruined because of their lag and would ban a player for duplicating plat items that they had ruined because of the company. We sat around with Muldar telling us for weeks they couldn't figure out the issue.

This thread will more than likely get deleted.

I'd just like to see the developers treat others as they'd like to be treated.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Banks have never been treated as individual accts and suddenly now they are. Terms of Service States: [OTM] may in its sole discretion provide you with support services related to [Celtic Heroes]. Such support services may be reached using the [Celtic Heroes] [in-game] support tool. [OTM] is not required to provide Support Services unless otherwise required by applicable law.
This isn't the first instance of the players getting shafted on a bank situation. In another instance, OTM catered to 1 player rather than an entire group. If nothing else, common sense would tell you 1 player would not have accumulated 100s of event drops. Terms of Service States: [The player] [agrees] that [they] have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in [Celtic Heroes]...
1.) Conflicting argument.
Servers experienced weeks of tremendous lag out of the blue for weeks and some of them for months that ruined plat items from hundreds of players. OTM was okay with players that spent money on the game or spent their time farming for gold to buy lix and have them ruined and do nothing to return the ruined items. This is the same as stealing. But are sure quick to ban players that duplicate items. It's a shame that players that could duplicate the plat items that were ruined because of otm would get banned. OTM has a double standard of it's okay to take from players but it's not okay for players to take from us. Terms of Service States: [The player] [agrees] that [they] have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in [Celtic Heroes]... [OTM] expressly disclaims any warranty in, to, or for [Celtic Heroes]. [Celtic Heroes] is provided ‘As Is’ and ‘Where Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind. [The player] may not exploit game data or bugs of [Celtic Heroes]. [OTM] may, at [their] sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate [the player's] access to [Celtic Heroes] should your conduct, in [their] sole determination, fail to conform with these Terms or those of [their] additional policies. [OTM] may elect to terminate this EULA and [the player's] rights in connection with [Celtic Heroes], if [OTM], in [their] sole determination, ...[they believe] [the player] [has] failed to comply with the terms and conditions...
2.) Oversimplification of 2 linked events; the first was an unfortunate side-effect of necessary updates that, while it did hinder gameplay, was acknowledged and eventually resolved with ample information provided to the player base, while the second consisted primarily of players knowingly exploiting a bug in a game-breaking manner.
I'd just like to see the developers treat others as they'd like to be treated.this is what they mean when they say "consult Terms & Conditions of Service"
:POP: if you can read this Zyz, get rekt T,T Mods, I put some thought into this response; make sure he reads this before it gets deleted. Copy/past into a word document if you want the full discussion.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Banks have never been treated as individual accts and suddenly now they are. Terms of Service States: [OTM] may in its sole discretion provide you with support services related to [Celtic Heroes]. Such support services may be reached using the [Celtic Heroes] [in-game] support tool. [OTM] is not required to provide Support Services unless otherwise required by applicable law.
This isn't the first instance of the players getting shafted on a bank situation. In another instance, OTM catered to 1 player rather than an entire group. If nothing else, common sense would tell you 1 player would not have accumulated 100s of event drops. Terms of Service States: [The player] [agrees] that [they] have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in [Celtic Heroes]...
Servers experienced weeks of tremendous lag out of the blue for weeks and some of them for months that ruined plat items from hundreds of players. OTM was okay with players that spent money on the game or spent their time farming for gold to buy lix and have them ruined and do nothing to return the ruined items. This is the same as stealing. But are sure quick to ban players that duplicate items. It's a shame that players that could duplicate the plat items that were ruined because of otm would get banned. OTM has a double standard of it's okay to take from players but it's not okay for players to take from us. Terms of Service States: [The player] [agrees] that [they] have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in [Celtic Heroes]... [OTM] expressly disclaims any warranty in, to, or for [Celtic Heroes]. [Celtic Heroes] is provided ‘As Is’ and ‘Where Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind. [The player] may not exploit game data or bugs of [Celtic Heroes]. [OTM] may, at [their] sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate [the player's] access to [Celtic Heroes] should your conduct, in [their] sole determination, fail to conform with these Terms or those of [their] additional policies. [OTM] may elect to terminate this EULA and [the player's] rights in connection with [Celtic Heroes], if [OTM], in [their] sole determination, ...[they believe] [the player] [has] failed to comply with the terms and conditions...
2.) Oversimplification of 2 linked events; the first was an unfortunate side-effect of necessary updates that, while it did hinder gameplay, was acknowledged and eventually resolved with ample information provided to the player base, while the second consisted primarily of players knowingly exploiting a bug in a game-breaking manner.
I'd just like to see the developers treat others as they'd like to be treated.this is what they mean when they say "consult Terms & Conditions of Service"
:POP: if you can read this Zyz, get rekt T,T Mods, I put some thought into this response; make sure he reads this before it gets deleted. Copy/past into a word document if you want the full discussion.
1. It's not a conflicting argument.

2. We're talking about a situation in which some servers would be doing fine for hours and players would feel safe to lix and then bam... Complete lag. Not all servers got impacted by this. Muldar had to log onto Fingal to see how bad the lag was. The company should replace what in game purchases you purchase if those purchases are wasted as a result of faulty programming of the company. It's like spending $20 to go to a theme park and while you're there, the rides stop working. The company would reimburse you your purchase or provide a voucher for another visit.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Actually otm have for a long time claimed their game can't be hacked, that people who think they have been hacked were lying. Well now maybe those people were actually hacked. Everything they have claimed now is in question. They were treating banks like 'clan' accounts before - now they are 'individual accounts'.

And even if a few did exploit it, the issue is with mass banning and not having the man power to process the inevitable appeals - the support, lack of communication, lack of reply.
This bank did not dupe or hack, and we can't even know if we got duped items because as I'm sure you can appreciate we have dozens of players bossing and donating and asking for items.

The lag experienced on Fingal was extensive, generated many resets, and went on for months. We knew they were finally taking it serious when muldar logged in during a gele attempt and saw it for himself. However unless you went through it yourself I doubt you can appreciate just how bad it was - yet for the most part we stayed. A few quit sadly.

Could possibly see more of that over this situation as well.

The ball is firmly, rightfully in OTM's corner. I'd like to see them get things back on track.

Thanks for that unrelated professional breakdown attempting to justify the servers issues and why its okay, Zyz is right, Wolf is right, you obviously haven't spent years and hundreds of dollars on your toon all for it to get banned over some trade you weren't aware of, i think you'd be singing a different toon if you had been banned. This game used to be fun now its just a ban competition and who can get who first and then otm comes in and said hold my beer and banned 80%+ of people for now reason, they dont even know why theyre banned. So yeah, it sucks, there's no justifying it. Needs fixed.

This game used to be fun now its just a ban competition and who can get who first and then otm comes in and said hold my beer and banned 80%+ of people for now reason, they dont even know why theyre banned. So yeah, it sucks, there's no justifying it. Needs fixed.
1516075503723.jpg
1516075503723.jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 2875 times
Ban competition is it.
I'm sorry this post will probably be deleted, altho I hate you ep and many cows but it sickens me to see 3 years work I helped moos bank grow in goes away in few secs, it's really unfair tbh for OTM to ban someone for an unaware trade someone did and zyz mentioned, how can someone know it's duplicated or not? Some items have high demand and people will buy them as soon as they see them... I don't even trade anyone anymore, not buying deom auction house or accepting any trades, hell I even use my bounty tokens on restos instead of buying from someone? Why? Because otm cannot just remove the duplicated items and instead ban everyone who recives them even if they don't know it's duplicated, it's just like someone robbing a jewellery store then comes and give you the jewellery you take em and sleep and next say cops are all over your house and you're thrown to jail.
Any game can be hacked,yes even CH just proved that, they don't want anyone to know, thread getting removed :cry:
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw