Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reaper ring from vendor

So it’s all based on an algorithm but I’m just wondering if any of y’all have gotten a reaper ring from the lux vendor in sewers, I tend to see the same items constantly after server resets/after people buy lux from him just never seen reaper or even it’s sister the one with movement boost (finding one for sale is a pain xD)
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

Re: Reaper ring from vendor

So it’s all based on an algorithm but I’m just wondering if any of y’all have gotten a reaper ring from the lux vendor in sewers, I tend to see the same items constantly after server resets/after people buy lux from him just never seen reaper or even it’s sister the one with movement boost (finding one for sale is a pain xD)
If you join Vikings clan on Donn, reaper rings are handed out complimentary.

However, your tenure may be short.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

on my server (Fingal)[Android], there were zero reapers before introducing sewers merchant, now, at least 15 people have it. So, it's a gamble, just like pirate shop :D
Seems sketchy...

On belenus I only know of 1 that came from the shop and some lvl 170 ranger happened to see it before anyone else. I personally have gotten a huntsman ring :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

15 seems like a lot, but lux shop on belenus rarely gets bought. Especially the ring section, as far as I know 2-3 on belenus have came from the long lost lux shop.
I was trying to prevent some heart attacks by saying 15m. But that’s probably the Most modest of high rollers. This vid shows One live spending of 50mil on that shop.

[removed link to video]

I Bought one ring and the next one was a reaper. I have also bought a ton since and never have since a reaper. Its all luck :)
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

People seem to have some luck on resets since the vendor resets as well. When there are announced resets park your toon at the vendor and log once the server restarts for first pick. Anything half decent is usually bought immediately so your best bet would be right on a reset imo.