Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player thoughts

Hey, as a new player I've enjoyed the game, ive been following the quest line and leveled pretty decently, but I've pretty much have lost interest in the game and I'm lvl 49.

The areas I've seen are nice and fun to explore, but once I've found my way around I'm stuck killing one mob, then running away and waiting ages for me to regen, tried to make gold for stuff In the auction house like health and regen potions and even that takes forever to farm enough gold for just one potion. Was hoping to get Into some of the other areas in the game, but if I spend a few hours on a game a day I'd like to see some kind of reward for my efforts.

Maybe it's the server I'm on idk, but from what I can see the market is run from premium buyers and sellers and it's to rich for my blood, was really hoping to get Into this game but at my pace and the grind it takes I don't think i could benefit any clans or make it higher in the game if I struggle with leveling now.

But wanna say thanks to the few people I met and talked too it was fun while it lasted.

Re: New player thoughts

Hello Maurice,
Well I do agree that it takes some patience to level, there are definitely ways to make it easier than what you described.
Energy+health restoration issues- Make sure you have Tavern ley. Whenever you are short on energy or health, pop over to tavern and you will be good as new in a few seconds. Later on you can purchase a restoration ammy to help you in battles, but the tavern is a free and easy way to heal when starting out.
Trouble killing mobs- Join a clan or make friends. There are many on each server who are happy to help a new player out with quests. We all know how tough it was to kill those mobs at a low level. Also, clans can help supply you with low level skill jewelry and quest items that will make leveling easier for you.
Gold problems- Do bounties, glad, and when you are a bit higher farm the ring bears in south fingals for rings which you can sell. (I think the bears are level 60) Yes it will take some time to earn gold but there are ways to avoid spending gold and still get gear- Farm the items for the armour quests in shale and stonevale for a free upgrade in survivability, do the tavern pie quest for extra health or energy, the stonevale honey quest to get that extra boost to let you kill a mob, and the daily Drummond quartermaster quest from castle for a random potion each day to help.

I know celtic may seem like a steep hill to climb, but you can do it.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

^ what Liv said.

Which server are you on?
Hello there,

I'm on Donn. Any chance you have a character there? I'm new and lvl 49 atm. Could use some help from a pro.

Thx.

Cheers,
Soniee
Gwydion I'm afraid :(

(Also, pro would be a stretch but I am always happy to help out)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

You can always change servers bud, if you do decide to then come to danu and I have some stuff you can use to level, Regen lixs, xp lixs and restos :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

once I've found my way around I'm stuck killing one mob, then running away and waiting ages for me to regeneration, tried to make gold for stuff In the auction house like health and regeneration potions and even that takes forever to farm enough gold for just one potion.
I started to play this game in mid November last year and I noticed the exact same thing as you, in this game if you want to make progress you either need to be a plat buyer or have friends / clan hold your hand until you reach a good level to farm gold mobs, they should implement at least vendors who sell 100 and 250 health / energy potions so low level players have a chance, health and energy regeneration is a huge problem for new comers but veteran players don't seem to realize that.

The other option would be to level your cooking so you can make Health and Energy food, sadly this takes plenty of cash too, a few thousands maybe until you can reach the recipe to make food that gives 400 health and energy, as you're a new player this may not be the way to go, but good to keep in mind for the future.

Now listen:

My friendly suggestion would be to spend your time Fishing, it may take some gold but not so much really, you just need to hit level 70 fishing (or 80 for the vendor rod), so you can fish at Shalemont Ravine, Shimmering spots (yellow spots) in that area are very common, and you can vendor the fishes caught from those spots for 1,200 gold each, very easy money.

Reaching level 70 or 80 is a really easy task, it may take maybe 2 or 3 days if you don't have access to Super / Heroic Knowledge Elixir, if you manage to find help on your server ask them to please lend you 4 Fishing Power rings (without them leveling is a pain) and 20 Super Knowledge Elixirs , that should be more than enough to reach level 80 Fishing in couple hours, then you can fish at Shalemont Ravine to pay them back.

If you manage to get those rings and elixir follow the video I linked below, it will show you where to fish, always fish at spots within 5 levels higher than your actual level, do not fish at lower level spots than your actual level.

youtu.be/p4kaXr7yZns

Thank you guys very much for the info and the help I'm gonna try some of these ways out I'm still learning so didn't know of all the options, it just seems like this game pushes money in your face at every corner.

And I actually made a toon on danu I have one on each server when I checked areas out, I'm currently on arawn and things seem pretty expensive to me atm. But sure I'll give danu a look

Also, does cooking make gold aswell or cost cold to level up? I seen someone mention they fished to fund cooking so wasn't for sure.

Thank you guys very much for the info and the help I'm gonna try some of these ways out I'm still learning so didn't know of all the options, it just seems like this game pushes money in your face at every corner.

And I actually made a toon on danu I have one on each server when I checked areas out, I'm currently on arawn and things seem pretty expensive to me atm. But sure I'll give danu a look

Also, does cooking make gold aswell or cost cold to level up? I seen someone mention they fished to fund cooking so wasn't for sure.
Oi come to Sulis I’ve got a 48 ranger who could use a lvling buddy, I’ve got lixes n stuff maybe a spare hero ammy (id have to check and verify)
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3