Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bring back the content

I know many people including me, miss the event mounts. The ones that dropped from chests and were actually TRADABLE. When Otm came up with new content, like new event mounts. Also, bring back the luxury mount shops! Those were the best, opening chests used to be fun. Ik some people enjoy the mount tokens and aoen stuff, but I don’t. Come up with some new mounts and I guarantee players will come back. Also new fashion that isn’t just tokens? Tokens are plain and boring. I miss the old days. What do you guys think? ;)
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

Re: Bring back the content

Opening up Aeon mounts is just as exciting as opening mounts back in the events. Pulled 2 aeon mounts out of 90 aeon chests and I was just as excited as I was when I pulled 3 mounts out of 200 chests a few years back.

I prefer otm sticks with the new content
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I think otms current content release strategy is good, I just want more event bosses with unique drops and it would be perfect.
+1

Would be nice to have more variety with how you kill bosses though. So many are just stand and shoot. A bit more strategy required would be fun!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

When they were more focused on bringing out seasonal events people complained about the lack of permanent content, just let them do their thing
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Come up with some new mounts and I guarantee players will come back.
I guarantee you that players will not come back because of mounts... People are quitting because there is nothing interesting to do in the EG. We need more EG bosses, skills like crafting, and no windows. Players will come back when there is more stuff to do that does not require spending money and hundreds of hours of time.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama