Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This restart made me laugh....

I like the positivity, especially of the OP.
@Locket et al, it's so good to see that people can recognize and be thankful for what OTM does (especially with the negativity the forums can have :D).
Great job once again OTM.

Edit: positivity Zyz...
Last edited by Mind on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Yet when Resurgence asked for our banks in that posting that was locked on the forums
OTM has handled that way in my opinion because this should not have been taken to General Discussion. This should have been addressed to support directly. Glad you got banks back.

On the Special Treatment part, if you ask OTM nicely, they will listen to you. There is no such thing as special treatment. Lots of people bringing OTM down for not listening to their players but this again shows, they care about us and are willing to give clans that need some more time, the opportunity to finish. This also in no way is the first time that they've delayed a server reset. They've done it multiple times in the past and I'm sure if you give them a time indication, they will grant you some more time.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Yet when Resurgence asked for our banks in that posting that was locked on the forums
OTM has handled that way in my opinion because this should not have been taken to General Discussion. This should have been addressed to support directly. Glad you got banks back.

On the Special Treatment part, if you ask OTM nicely, they will listen to you. There is no such thing as special treatment. Lots of people bringing OTM down for not listening to their players but this again shows, they care about us and are willing to give clans that need some more time, the opportunity to finish. This also in no way is the first time that they've delayed a server reset. They've done it multiple times in the past and I'm sure if you give them a time indication, they will grant you some more time.
Nightmarrre, I have always found you as a respected individual and have never thought much more than that. Even with the negativities thrown my way abou you (I make my own assumptions of people due to real life circumstances).... Thank you for your positivity in us getting our banks back.

OTM is bashed upon..... but usually in times of Paril (Over exaduration shhhh) Even I have said my fair share of words after spending thousands (Tens of) and OTM ignoring my complaints or problems. But situations such as today brings me back into the light of being thankful for all that they do. So again thank you OTM. Listening to your members gets you brownie points... I will continue spending hundreds even thousands because of your gestures over the last 48 hours. Keep it up ☺️

Also PM me on band Nightmarrre... .-.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

OP is cynical and doesn't carry any air of being thankful. I was in the same mind as Sweefish, it gives an impression of you being irritated, Gaiboi. I'd edit it. (The bit about locking the old topic doesn't need to be there at all).

Not my intention, and obviously you don’t know who I am or what my actions intend to be... the point is directed to the clowns who think Resurgence gets OTMs attention only (Read the original post). I am very happy that OTM helped another clan. Once again good on you! ☺️
Last edited by EmeraldThumbGaiboi on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

OP is cynical and doesn't carry any air of being thankful. I was in the same mind as Sweefish, it gives an impression of you being irritated, Gaiboi. I'd edit it. (The bit about locking the old topic doesn't need to be there at all).

Not my intention, and obviously you don’t know who I am. Bye Felecia.
Me not knowing you doesn't take away from the way you typed the post. Why would you seem happy that another clan got some love from OTM then right after that mention OTM locked your clan's topic before.

Do you see what I'm trying to say, it's an odd way to form a topic. Go from being happy to seemingly annoyed then happy again. Idc if it's what you meant to do, it's how it comes off to people, which is why sweefish got confused as well.

Wasn't an attack on you, I don't see why you took it so hard.
Would you kindly?