Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Bright Future?

Well, analysing some of the stuff I've been reading and also things said by OTM staff, I've decided to share my ideas of what is going to happen with the upcoming Gardens update.

So Muldar has stated that you must be level 180 to enter the Gardens. Hopefully this implies there will be bosses to replace Mordris, Hrung, and Necro which are around that level range and higher. We may even get some viable options against Prime and Gele, if we're lucky.

Then we also have Muldar telling us the Gardens have to lead somewhere..

My guess at this would be that they've held off on adding Crom for another update. This is a GOOD thing!

This means that they have more time to implement changes wanted by players AND analyse how they're going to add him in, because in my opinion Crom is a "bigger" bad guy than Gelebron. Crom may be the final FINAL End Game boss around level 225-30 for players to defeat. Other bosses below him around level 200-20 will be able to replace/add to Gelebron and Proteus.

(These level values for bosses would depend on how many players in the game are at that area range when they would release the update. But making a boss at such a high level we would really expect the BEST fekkin loot in the game, and OTM would have to take that into account.)

These are my hopes and ideas for the Gardens and the future expansion to the Gardens. This is a big chance to reconcile with the jaded players who are fed up with killing low level bosses for good loot, because now OTM can add tons of new bosses with good loot tables.
Would you kindly?