Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Should there be no lock penalties beyond lvl 220+?

I made a petition on whether or not level lock penalties should be removed beyond lvl 220 here. Please vote! This thread is just for discussion while the linked one is the official petition.

Level lock penalties for lvl 220+ penalizes people for playing the game once they reach lvl 220. If lock penalties are disabled beyond level 220, then it would let players further their accounts without being penalized. Keep in mind that level lock for under 220 is good as it lets lower lvl players and clans get a chance at locking. This means that bosses that are under lvl 220 like snorri should still have level lock penalty. However, this shouldn't be in effect beyond lvl 220+.
Last edited by Dark Kitty on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Re: Should there be no lock penalties beyond lvl 220+?

I say a huge no. Lvl lock even though is annoying but is essential for the game. Campers are made for a reason and even though I understand the frustration this will break the game. Lets take a Snorri for example (180 DL boss). Obviously a group of 220s deal more damage and will lock the boss faster. 190s and 180s on the other hand without lvl lock will lose all the time. Lvl lock prevents this from happening and is a good way of stopping end game players from dominating everything. 220s have their advantages and disadvantages and its just part of the game.
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

I say a huge no. Lvl lock even though is annoying but is essential for the game. Campers are made for a reason and even though I understand the frustration this will break the game. Lets take a Snorri for example (180 DL boss). Obviously a group of 220s deal more damage and will lock the boss faster. 190s and 180s on the other hand without lvl lock will lose all the time. Lvl lock prevents this from happening and is a good way of stopping end game players from dominating everything. 220s have their advantages and disadvantages and its just part of the game.
She means that level lock will remain the same on everything, just after you level beyond 220 you won’t get more of a penalty then you already have. This would really only affect the locking on Proteus and Gelebron.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

She means that level lock will remain the same on everything, just after you level beyond 220 you won’t get more of a penalty then you already have. This would really only affect the locking on Proteus and Gelebron.
Yup
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I made a petition on whether or not level lock penalties should be removed beyond lvl 220 here. Please vote! This thread is just for discussion while the linked one is the official petition.

Level lock penalties for lvl 220+ penalizes people for playing the game once they reach lvl 220. If lock penalties are disabled beyond level 220, then it would let players further their accounts without being penalized. Keep in mind that level lock for under 220 is good as it lets lower lvl players and clans get a chance at locking. This means that bosses that are under lvl 220 like snorri should still have level lock penalty. However, this shouldn't be in effect beyond lvl 220+.
+1 I 100 percent agree with you.