Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Two Questions Regarding Fishing

1.- How do I get Godly Rod? (or something)
I'm level 147 Fishing, I heard in-game about it and also read a recent post on it, but it's still unclear to me how it works, at what level can I begin such quest? where do I begin it? you can apparently upgrade it or something? how?

2.- Are ring tier drop rate affected by the fishing level spot?
I caught over 1,500 Fishes in Lir's pier, eastern side, and most I got was Minor and Lesser rings, but today at Fingal's spot (140+) I finally got a Mighty (30 Power), so basically my question is, is it even possible to get Mighty in low level fishing spots? (such as Lir's) if so, is the drop rate the same in every single white fishing spot? any info on this is HIGHLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance c:

Re: Two Questions Regarding Fishing

Hey, xSum
1.- How do I get Godly Rod? (or something)
I'm level 147 Fishing, I heard in-game about it and also read a recent post on it, but it's still unclear to me how it works, at what level can I begin such quest? where do I begin it? you can apparently upgrade it or something? how?
I recommend you pay a visit to Baird Macklyn in Fingal's Cave. He's located at the Laystone next to Loch Dorcha. :)
2.- Are ring tier drop rate affected by the fishing level spot?
I caught over 1,500 Fishes in Lir's pier, eastern side, and most I got was Minor and Lesser rings, but today at Fingal's spot (140+) I finally got a Mighty (30 Power), so basically my question is, is it even possible to get Mighty in low level fishing spots? (such as Lir's) if so, is the drop rate the same in every single white fishing spot? any info on this is HIGHLY appreciated.
Yes, different areas will have different drop rates. Generally, the higher the fishing level required, the higher chance of getting better quality rings. For example, if you're looking for mighty rings Stonevale will be your best bet.

Thanks for getting in touch, I hope this helps,
SP
Member of OTM's QA Team
`(●●)´R3333337

Thank you for the info :D I'll farm SV for rings, I just got one question regarding:
I recommend you pay a visit to Baird Macklyn in Fingal's Cave. He's located at the Laystone next to Loch Dorcha. :)
I went there, and he has 2 quests for Rods, one gives Rod of the Swordfish, and the other quest gives Rod of the Siren, but nothing about a Godly, pherhaps I need lvl 150 Fishing? or more? I'm lvl 147 atm

Wow so much misleading info, in lirs you can catch up to grand, although getting a grand ring in lirs is very unlikely. Shalmont you can catch up to mighty. Stonevale u can catch up to majestic but as for angler rings I only caught up to mighty. And it doesn’t matter the level fish in zone I caught 3 mighty at low level area in shalmont 3 mighty anglers in low level in stone and 2 at south dales.

As for fingals lowest I caught was greater highest I caught was majestic again low level fish you can catch em just as easily if they spawn. Rings and relics spawn and it’s not a chance type deal. So if u fish for 25-30 and noth8ng move up or down to another fish level area to find spawn point.

Ow I caught up to imperial, sewers majestic is highest I caught so far there and in murky godly rings drop, I suspect they may drop in sewers as well. But long fish spawns and too much running. The 180 zones u can catch lowest mighty highest godly.

Farming for rings is easy, relics as well. But most people on these forums don’t believe me. But than they haven’t caught as many relics or rings as I have nor have they even fished for as long as I have.

I made a toon on rosmerta to just to see if using my strategy worked, leveled each zone till I caught the relics took me 6 days of fishing 3-4 hours a day To catch every relic up to level 5bear and 160 in fishing. Easy as hell. Surprised with the lack of bears on rosmerta. Highest was level 3 until I moved up with level 5. Lol.

I made a toon on rosmerta to just to see if using my strategy worked, leveled each zone till I caught the relics took me 6 days of fishing 3-4 hours a day To catch every relic up to level 5bear and 160 in fishing. Easy as hell. Surprised with the lack of bears on rosmerta. Highest was level 3 until I moved up with level 5. Lol.
Damn, respect for you bro! thank you for all that info

I have two questions regarding fishing if you don't mind (they've been answered but I'd like to make sure since you seem to know fishing really good)

1.- Does Treasure Hunter ability affect the drop rate of Clams / Sunken / Rings / Relics while fishing?
2.- Does the fishing level spot (in the same area) affect drop rates? so say, I'm in Lir's fishing for relics, would I have more chance at the level 35 - 40 spots than in Lir's pier spots? (1 - 16)
3.- Regarding the second question, where would you recommend me to camp for Relics in Lir's? (I'm kinda desperated, caught a lot of fishes, no relics)

I have two questions regarding fishing if you don't mind (they've been answered but I'd like to make sure since you seem to know fishing really good)

1.- Does Treasure Hunter ability affect the drop rate of Clams / Sunken / Rings / Relics while fishing?
2.- Does the fishing level spot (in the same area) affect drop rates? so say, I'm in Lir's fishing for relics, would I have more chance at the level 35 - 40 spots than in Lir's pier spots? (1 - 16)
3.- Regarding the second question, where would you recommend me to camp for Relics in Lir's? (I'm kinda desperated, caught a lot of fishes, no relics)

No treasure hunter rings don’t affect fishing at all.

The relics spawn throughout zone. It’s not so much a drop rate as finding the spawn point and guess where it will spawn next. From my experience they only appear at one spot level area, they stay for awhile and move to another spot. You can catch them but you can’t predict which ones you catch. I Was stuck in fingals for instance I caught 5 crowns and 5 urns before I started catching the others. Fishing a higher level spot won’t have any affect if they are spawn in the level 1-3 dock. So there is a lot of guess work on where they will spawn. I would pick three spots a zone. Fish them for 30 min if nothing I would move to my next preselected spot, because that area is dead. Some areas won’t get any relics all day long until the next day in lirs, then that spot will be hot. This quest is not supposed to take an hour and you are done, it can take days or even weeks to complete just one tier of bears. If you find a spot, I have had luck logging out and relogging an hour or two later that day and fishing the same spot again and snagging more relics. The next day that spot may be dead. I stresss may be. For lirs you may as well start at tavern docks, if they are at the docks they move around to each section of the dock during that day. So technically just in that small dock area you could catch all five relics in a few hours like I did. Many have tried my strategy but most have failed to produce the same results, I just have a knack of guessing correctly.

No treasure hunter rings don’t affect fishing at all.

The relics spawn throughout zone. It’s not so much a drop rate as finding the spawn point and guess where it will spawn next. From my experience they only appear at one spot level area, they stay for awhile and move to another spot. You can catch them but you can’t predict which ones you catch. I Was stuck in fingals for instance I caught 5 crowns and 5 urns before I started catching the others. Fishing a higher level spot won’t have any affect if they are spawn in the level 1-3 dock. So there is a lot of guess work on where they will spawn. I would pick three spots a zone. Fish them for 30 min if nothing I would move to my next preselected spot, because that area is dead. Some areas won’t get any relics all day long until the next day in lirs, then that spot will be hot. This quest is not supposed to take an hour and you are done, it can take days or even weeks to complete just one tier of bears. If you find a spot, I have had luck logging out and relogging an hour or two later that day and fishing the same spot again and snagging more relics. The next day that spot may be dead. I stresss may be. For lirs you may as well start at tavern docks, if they are at the docks they move around to each section of the dock during that day. So technically just in that small dock area you could catch all five relics in a few hours like I did. Many have tried my strategy but most have failed to produce the same results, I just have a knack of guessing correctly.