Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bitey

Your guides are wonderful. Thank you for using your precious time and writing them! They are easily understood and well written.

Would you happen to have one on repeatable quest lines?

Thank you for your time,
Theresa

Ps that chest generator is fabulous! Sadly, still no dragon for me.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Bitey

lol I hope you'll get a dragon soon, and hopefully in game and not in the simulator!

Thank you for the kind words. I've done some repeatable quest guides, like the chicken hunt one, defector, Fairyland, and the balms. I don't think I've gotten them all though, because I think I still need to do Fingal's and elsewhere. There's a lot that I need to update, and I'm trying to get to 215 before the Gardens come out, so please be patient with me :) If there's one in particular you're looking for I can try to prioritize that one first. Thanks for visiting my site!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

@bitey idk about everyone else but the repeatables throughout the storyline would be amazing! Like kepie horns and bridge sent etc. what level they become available at etc orbetter yet, a guide for the walk theough. Ik i got stuck at parts later on in the questlines :shock:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Spent an hour rereading your old posts yesterday, Bitey, and was trying to find a guide for fishing and where to fish depending on your level (like your levelling 1-220 guide).

There doesn't seem to be one at this time and I think that'd be a great thing to create. It'll help us fishing noobs out finding the best places to cast our reels :)
Would you kindly?

lol I hope you'll get a dragon soon, and hopefully in game and not in the simulator!

Thank you for the kind words. I've done some repeatable quest guides, like the chicken hunt one, defector, Fairyland, and the balms. I don't think I've gotten them all though, because I think I still need to do Fingal's and elsewhere. There's a lot that I need to update, and I'm trying to get to 215 before the Gardens come out, so please be patient with me :) If there's one in particular you're looking for I can try to prioritize that one first. Thanks for visiting my site!

Oh, no hurries I will be around for a long while, I am sure. I was talking more the SV (balms are good too!) through Ow repeatable for leveling. I am trying to lvl a Druid and I am at 142 and it has slowed considerably because there are no more high reward repeatable quests with nice level mobs to grind on comparable to the druids level. The good thing here is, I do not mind the grind, just was looking to move the toon through at a steady pace.

Your site was linked to me and is now on speed dial. I too, hope for a dragon..in game. If you could wave that magic wand and get me some double plat days!
All my best and again a huge thank you for your considerable effort in making quality guides! Also, on a final note, for being an exceptional human being, as evidenced by your wit and charm in your response.
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.