Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Sad Fact

Maybe he's just taking a break ;)

But imo, there's really no point wasting your time in CH anymore, especially if you don't enjoy it when there's a bigger, better, more well-known game (that'll probably take over the mobile mmo market) coming out soon
Def best game ever
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Maybe he's just taking a break ;)

But imo, there's really no point wasting your time in CH anymore, especially if you don't enjoy it when there's a bigger, better, more well-known game (that'll probably take over the mobile mmo market) coming out soon
meh, from what I've heard the storyline sucks... :lol:
(but they say the endgame rewards are epic)

(Also, "no monthly fee"? I wish; only 2 things in life are sure: death and taxes -Ben Franklin)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The main topic of the thread that the same issues have gone unaddressed for years and veteran players are getting fed up and not logging anymore.

There’s important opinions in here about the future of the game. Don’t lock the topic, but mods should remove the needless popcorn drama.
Idk, most people quit because of real life. One does not simply quit CH unless if you’re literally forced to lol... the game is that addicting. Like the Chieftain of Avalon randomly decided to quit cause the grind is too much for him to handle so he decided to let his clan go crashing into the ground leaving people in the dust? No, I assume it was because of real life.
Long standing repetition can kill zeal in the most passionate of players. When the only reason you're still playing is because of clan mates, out of game chat apps provide a better conversation medium.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The main topic of the thread is that the same issues have gone unaddressed for years and veteran players are getting fed up and not logging anymore.

There’s important opinions in here about the future of the game. Don’t lock the topic, but mods should remove the needless popcorn drama.

Off topic: Shivah, I love your signature :lol:
Not going to lock the thread. Yes, let's get back to the topic.

We should make a wishlist thread and poll. We can gather all the continued request. I imagine some of the requests may not be implemented for a variety of reasons. One could be what we call "technical debt". Depending on how the backend was built out over 6 years ago, there may be some limitations on how/what can be added. What may seem like a really simple request may not be so simple.

We have some new "stuff" in the works in terms of content, but we also have some "stuff" in the works for functionality too. Maybe it's time to rehash some of the old requests to see if anything has changed. :)
Can we get some examples of possible limitations? Seems like if something is significant enough, the coding can be reworked.

The main topic of the thread is that the same issues have gone unaddressed for years and veteran players are getting fed up and not logging anymore.

Off topic: Shivah, I love your signature :lol:
Not going to lock the thread. Yes, let's get back to the topic.

We should make a wishlist thread and poll. We can gather all the continued request. I imagine some of the requests may not be implemented for a variety of reasons. One could be what we call "technical debt". Depending on how the backend was built out over 6 years ago, there may be some limitations on how/what can be added. What may seem like a really simple request may not be so simple.

We have some new "stuff" in the works in terms of content, but we also have some "stuff" in the works for functionality too. Maybe it's time to rehash some of the old requests to see if anything has changed. :)
A wishlist is a good idea. The easiest thing to fix and wouldn’t even require anything other than a server reset is the long spawn windows. I think a better solution to a 1.5 day window would put it on a timer similar to Proteus, except have raids be every 44 hours so that they spawn every two days and rotate throughout all time zones......the windows we have now doesn’t promote anything other than camping and wasting time. A more set time promotes competition and makes the game more fun overall.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Aside from the blemish on my thread I find myself satisfied with the turn of events.

Thank you for that Idea Tadaaah, it's something I'd love to happen. Maybe we can make use of the Polls Subforum that Muldar created in 2016 :)

Hearing from the team encourages us players a lot and shows we are listened to, so thanks for that. Hoping this new update is enough to bring our old friends back.
Would you kindly?

Aileron, who may have sounded negative most times, actually gave great feedback with evidence to back up his reasons AND alternative choices that could possibly help the situation. After over two years of that, and him noticeably growing more and more tired with his efforts, it seems he's finally hung up his DG Gear and left.
The amazing thing is that he didn't even have DG until the middle of November 2017. Well more than a dozen mains got DG before we could convince him to take his.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Did the wishlist thread ever happen? I'm not seeing anything.

Also, can you elaborate on this 'technical debt'? Understanding, to some degree, what those limitations are might yield more practical solutions to longstanding issues.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Did the wishlist thread ever happen? I'm not seeing anything.

Also, can you elaborate on this 'technical debt'? Understanding, to some degree, what those limitations are might yield more practical solutions to longstanding issues.
No, we haven't created a wishlist thread. Not sure I know all the things you've been asking for over the years since I've only been here a couple of months. As for the "tech debt", I don't know the extent or what our's is, so I can't really elaborate.