Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

I'm hoping for a new armour quest that is in between edl and doch gul. I love the stat point adds from Doch Gul but I'm not willing to give up skill points, armor, or resistance adds from EDL(Also want the dmg on the armour to be poison dmg). Also hoping there will be daggers that are in between Void Necro/EDL and Void Gelebron daggers. I love the adds from Void Gelebron daggers but I hate the speed. I would prefer a faster attack speed(At least 2100), poison dmg, and a proc skill instead of a manual casting skilling that takes up some of your melee attacks. And finally, who would complain about adding drops that have even more skill points and a variety of different stat adds. ;)
Last edited by F0SSIL on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

As you already said, a wider variety of endgame weapons for players to choose from that are actually going to be used. Better helms and dps rings so we can move on from Mord, Necro, and Hrung as well as Aggy for pure rings.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I hope for mobs that drop rare items like mounts, weapons, armor, jewelry and consumables. I watched some WoW videos and I find it very cool that there are mobs that can drop rare and useful items. It’s something that this game lacks heavily on and something we haven’t really seen since Catacombs (which was done very well)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I think it’d be awesome if they added weapons or gear that didn’t have amazing baseline stats, but gave passive buffs that balanced them out. (Examples of this could be like regen or attack speed reductions) But they might be a little more exciting then normal, like a boss drops a shield that decreases armor but increases health by percentages or something.

Ex.
Dark: 30% armor reduction, 10% health increase.
Shadow: 40% armor reduction, 20% health increase.
Void: 50% armor reduction, 30% health increase.

Dual spec plz...plz plz. In depth aa tree would also be awesome. Bulk cooking. Maybe a fish fight or two ...would be funny as all get out to reel in a fish ...just to have to fight it to get it in the bag.

My wish list,
Theresa

Edited for misspelling
Last edited by Shadae on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Personally would love to see loot that corresponds to player level. Like the loot for the new 220 boss if there is going to be one should be good enough so that players don’t have to keep farming lower level bosses tbh.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Im hoping for more weapon variety, for example when I was still lixing my rogue, I loved using a spear, so another tier/set of endgame spears would be super cool !!!!
Also hoping for another cool looking armor set, such as in carrow (Bone armor) and tower (Occult... not sure if spelt right hehe). I have many hopes, but too many to list :)
FallenStriker (Level 226) Rogue
Minatory (Level 222) Ranger
Voyager (Level 180+) Druid
Server: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

There better not be any non220+ bosses .-. Otherwise OTM will prove yet again they are missing the big picture. EG players want to move on from older bosses, and as long as level lock is a part of that picture, it won’t be happening...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at