Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

My hopes...
-Bulk cooking like in the previous beta
-A fix so that the page remains on the same recipe after I cook an item so I don’t drive myself crazy scrolling every time.
-A venus fly trap style mob that snatches you up and holds you until someone else hits the plant
-Awesome fash
-A large and diverse map (bigger than crookback please)
-A new lux vendor

That being said I will be happy just to have a new place to explore :) Very excited

Hahaa the Venus flytrap ....killed it~
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Misc slots.
More items that add dmg attack but also cover energy or hp.
New skills (warrior self hp buff skill???). NOT 3 raid bosses.
Raid boss to have long respawn time and short window.
New lux neck?
Edl offhand for warrior (dps version, edl short sword/blade/handaxe).

Make casters more dps viable, perhaps boost their edl somehow (at least weapons). Make druids better at lvling.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

After getting to the top floor of the tower I have found that you cannot solo it very well as a mage if at all.
I would like to see new mobs that I can level on that are 2-3* and around 216-225.
I haven’t been playing that long so I only really have one main character and don’t know a lot about the different weapons and armours I just used the quest line items. It would be nice to see some more of them added as well.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

After getting to the top floor of the tower I have found that you cannot solo it very well as a mage if at all.
I would like to see new mobs that I can level on that are 2-3* and around 216-225.
I haven’t been playing that long so I only really have one main character and don’t know a lot about the different weapons and armours I just used the quest line items. It would be nice to see some more of them added as well.
It's very doable if you use an offhand shield, go a bit higher in vit, and keep a few points in eshield
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's very doable if you use an offhand shield, go a bit higher in vit, and keep a few points in eshield
Thank you I’ll try this out :)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

None of that tunnel shiz gimme wide map like OW or at least large compartments....make sit perm until you move increase alllllll armour drop rates like all of them. Dl edl evennnn dg and new armour. Kinda makes me a lil sad ill never experience the dg magic bc ik for sure with my schedule ill never taste the sweetness of dg in my whole career..... (in ither words theyll always be that guy who has all da time in the world to boss what seems all the dang time and theyll always be a more wctive non dg person above me)

None of that tunnel shiz gimme wide map like OW or at least large compartments....make sit perm until you move increase alllllll armour drop rates like all of them. Dl edl evennnn dg and new armour. Kinda makes me a lil sad ill never experience the dg magic bc ik for sure with my schedule ill never taste the sweetness of dg in my whole career..... (in ither words theyll always be that guy who has all da time in the world to boss what seems all the dang time and theyll always be a more wctive non dg person above me)
Yes!!!!!! Away with narrow tunnels and hallways and start bringing in large open maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets suuuuper boring having to travel down the exact same path over and over and over and over again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nerf shadowhounds in arcane.
+10000 to this too hard to kill i need to use lixes just to kill it.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"